Tcho Chocolate Tcho A Day 30 Assorted Dark Chocolate Squares uploaded by Liz L.

BY TCHO CHOCOLATE

Tcho Chocolate Tcho A Day 30 Day Assorted Dark Chocolate. 30 piece assortment, types included: Chocolatey 70% Cacao, Citrus 67% Cacao, Nutty 65% Cacao, Fruity 68% Cacao. One bar a day for 30 days in this package. Take as needed for inspiration, happy Heart, Coping, Focus, optimism, and Euphoria. Tcho Chocolate, San Francisco, California. 240 grams total see more...

Kelly M.
I love chocolate but I'm very picky about it. But after receiving TCHO squares as a gift a few years back, I'm a total fan. The squares are a great snack size -- thin but wide, so you get more bites of the complex flavors. Squares are labeled by different flavor profiles -- nutty, bright, fruity, chocolatey -- and its fun to explore the differences in taste.
Liz L.
Phoenix, AZ
Whenever I need a little taste of chocolate I reach for the Tcho Chocolate squares! The taste literally melts in your mouth and is so good! There really isn't another chocolate on the market like it. I definitely think it is worth the price!
Claire R.
Tucson, AZ
Pretty good. Chalky. Rich. Chocolate. Brown. Once a day. Every day. Every now and then. The flavor is ok. Not the best.
Michelle S.
Perris, CA
Really really boam chocolate you need to try it out rite now go buy it you can get it anywhere
dakota h.
Colcord, OK
Seems so cool, woukd totally try it if I had the chance. I bet it tastes great
Sammie M.
My mom is a huge chocolate fan and she loves this. It is pretty affordable.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
I love dark chocolate! And this piece of Candy by Tcho is pretty good. I like really good quality chocolate and this hits all the marks. Reading the ingredients it says it has vanilla in it but I taste a hint of cherry. It might be the dark chocolate notes. It is still a good chocolate. I was sent this product by another company for free. all opinions are my own.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I received this free in the mail today and I tried it immediately. it tastes so amazing. Great Value. Perfect sizes. and in comparison to other coffee candy this is by far the best and I highly recommend you try this. The dark chocolate just brings you in, keeps you there and makes you come back for more. so addicting. Go give this a try!!
TammyJo E.
I learned about TCHO Chocolate through my blog, The Chocolate Cult, and I have almost always been impressed by them. I gave this exact product to my mother-in-law one year for her birthday and she loved it because she likes to enjoy just a little chocolate every day and this is excellent chocolate in daily form.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This chocolate is amazing!!! It doesn't have the waxy taste that comes with some chocolates. If I remember correctly, I believe it is also responsibility sourced which I LOVE! Definitely try this company out! Hope it hits main stream stores soon!!!
Natster F.
Are these good?
Kyra L.
Fort Stewart, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is this exactly?
Paola M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Is this really dark chocolate?