BY TCBY #32 in Yogurt

TCBY Yogurt
  • "I really like TCBY because their products have the texture, consistency, and weight of regular ice cream but the lower calories and sugar of frozen yogurt." in 23 reviews
  • "I miss the traditional stores with the hand dipped yogurt, the only one I know of is in my hometown, and I hate that everything is going to self serve. " in 5 reviews
  • "White Chocolate Mousse with colored sprinkles in the middle and on top is the best." in 5 reviews
Bailey A.
Cabot
Amazing frozen yogurt! They have some of the best choices in my area. Always thick, never too melted. They have healthier options and ways to control portions. Flavors change constantly and there’s tons of different toppings to choose from. The only minor downfall is the price.... it can be a little expensive if you want a large portion of yogurt.
Misty H.
Mabelvale, AR
TCBY was the original fro-yo shop! The true OG. I like that you get to choose how big of a cup you want and just how liberal you want to be with all the toppings. You can go savory and sweet or light and healthy. The fruit toppings are always fresh and delicious and the variety of toppings is unbeatable.
Laura R.
Rogers, AR
This is the one true frozen yogurt to rule them all. I’ve been eating the same chocolate yogurt with chocolate chips since childhood, nothing comes close to getting the texture right. Just wish they had a non-but dairy free alternative for my husband beyond the occasional grapefruit sorbet (really, y’all?)
Corina C.
Murray
This used to be my go to, favorite frozen yogurt shop. I don't know if they still have it, but they used to have this grapefruit sorbet, and oh my gosh that was heaven. I love how you can customize for each individual wants, so no matter who you go with, there will always be something for everyone
Katie W.
Stamps, AR
This has been my favorite frozen yogurt since I was 6 years old! I always get the vanilla with sprinkles. I've tried so many other frozen yogurts in the past, but nothing ever compares to tcby. I just wish you could buy a big tub of it to take home. And it's fairly inexpensive, also.
Madison T.
Harrison, AR
In my small town, there isn’t very many ice cream/ frozen yogurt places in my town but TCBY is the place to go. I personally always to get the Cookie dough, Cotton Candy, or Oreo. And I recommend then to anyone, and to make it better they have Awesome toppings for your frozen yogurt!!
Amanda S.
Holliday
TCBY has always been a favorite in my family because it's delicious and is a great alternative to ice cream when the mood strikes. We used to have a free standing TCBY but it unfortunately it closed so now I buy their products in the ice cream section at most stores I shop at.
AshleyandNathan S.
Woodstock
I love this brand yogurt! The yogurt is so smooth and flavorful.  This product is very inexpensive and affordable for the whole family. My son is very picky when it come to food but he loves this brand of yogurt too so he will eat this when he won’t eat anything else.
Madison K.
N Little Rock, AR
TCBY was one of the only good places you could go out and get a frozen treat and sit and talk with friends! So many different flavors, and everyone loves free samples 💁🏼. Always trying to find an excuse to go, and sometimes I just go for fun and to kick a craving! 10/10!
Laura A.
Auburn, AL
This yogurt is perfect any time of the year. It is a good deal with it not being too expensive and giving a large amount of yogurt at a fair price. It is creamy and comes in a variety of great flavors. My favorite being vanilla. I love the mix-in choices as well!
Tiffany P.
What was your favorite TCBY frozen yogurt flavor?
Sakea T.
Temple Hills, MD
Do any one know where a toby is located?
Gloria T.
Crest Hill, IL
I've never been but am going soon, what flavor is good?
Ashley G.
La Joya, TX
This is an awesome frozen youtgury but what box includes tiny box