BY TCBY #31 in Yogurt

TCBY Yogurt
  • "I really like TCBY because their products have the texture, consistency, and weight of regular ice cream but the lower calories and sugar of frozen yogurt." in 23 reviews
  • "I miss the traditional stores with the hand dipped yogurt, the only one I know of is in my hometown, and I hate that everything is going to self serve. " in 5 reviews
  • "White Chocolate Mousse with colored sprinkles in the middle and on top is the best." in 5 reviews
Fiorella S.
My favorite though and what will bring me back to this cute place are the CREAMS. They are small, bite-size creams that you can get in either dark or milk chocolate and there are several flavors to choose from. They're sold by the pound but you can pick as many from any flavor as you wish. Each cream has a "letter" swirled in chocolate on top and you can use the guide card they give you to match the letter with the flavor. Or you can just be like me and forgo the "cheat sheet" and just surprise yourself each time you eat one. They are perfect sizes to give you just the little bit of chocolate you need when the craving hits. My favorite so far is the coffee and orange. So very flavorful and good quality dark chocolate. There are so many other flavors available--cherry, raspberry, mint, marshmallow, banana, and lots more.
Tiara S.
S Glens Falls, NY
Foodie Expert
I am never disappointed when I come in here! I have recently stopped eating dairy but when I was I would get toasted marshmallow or cheesecake flavor. It was to die for! There toppings were great and their in store check in with facebook gets you $1 off your purchase (At least at my location). They have different specials each day that are great when you are a constant customer during the summer months. My favorite part is that they give you a coloring page with cravings for your kids (or yourself ­čśé) Give them a try and you won't be disappointed.
Torie S.
It was my first time ordering a cake from here for a gender reveal party for my daughter. It was extremely busy due to the Christmas holiday, they had a sign up saying they weren't accepting any orders. I asked the lady if there was any way they could make a cake for me. At first she said no, but then she said: I'm not supposed to, but I'm gonna place the order for your cake. I am beyond impressed with the cake and the staff at TCBY! You absolutely have to try their cake, plus the level of professionalism is top notch!
Taylor B.
Foodie Expert
I love frozen yogurt. TCBY is a good alternative to ice cream if you like creamy yogurt. It hardly even tastes like yogurt at all, and you can top it with fruits and candies just like you would ice cream and hardly know the difference. They have hard serve and soft serve but I like the hard serve. They have sorbets but they do not have tart yogurt flavors, so if that's your thing, TCBY probably isn't for you. But they do offer smoothies. And compared to other froyo places, they are relatively cheap.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love TCBY yogurt I wish they were more around. I haven't seen one of these in years. I would go there every single day if we had one around. Very vanilla chocolate swirl was my absolute favorite they were the original frozen yogurt place. I've seen almost all of them close up the last one I know of was down the shore which was two and a half hours from now. I wish these would make a comeback. The best frozen yogurt on the planet.
jesica j.
I have three kids who love a dessert and they brought their friends to our home and asked for a dessert. Sometimes I didn't have enough dishes or bowls to serve them all. Sometimes even if I had enough bowls or dishes, I was worried about kids' breaking them by accident. The only thing I could use was a paper cup. I wanted to have pretty bowls that don't easily break and are reusable and small enough for a good size for a dessert.
Cara C.
Fayetteville, GA
Foodie Expert
I go into the TCBY shop and always mix my own yogurt according to what i want at that time! They're flavors and topping never fail to disappoint my taste buds. The only thing I'm upset about is that they never cover their toppings..... I've seen gnats around the toppings before and it's disgusting. They need to do something about covering their food because it's unsanitary. This is all TCBYs across the country....
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
Foodie Expert
Tcby is great especially if you like a lot of toppings on your frozen yogurt. We're we live it's only .99 for all the toppings you want. The only reason I gave four out of five stars is because they used to have dairy free kind and now they don. Which means I eat only toppings and no yogurts. The dairy gets my son sick since I am breastfeeding. But over all good place if you don't have that issue.
sara c.
La verdad que este es el yogurt que mas como, me encanta la presentaci├│n, el sabor, los ingredientes, no se si es porque soy una amante del yogurt pero se lo recomiendo a todos mis amigos y a mi familia siempre, me gusta todo de este yogurt!! Puedes hacer tu yogurt como tu quieras, a├▒adirle los ingredientes que quieras, de verdad que es demasiado bueno, de solo pensarlo me provoco unoo..
Angelica E.
Foodie Expert
I love TCBY yogurt especially going to their store. They have a huge selection of things you can make. This place is also very inexpensive and great for the family especially kids. I like that this idea is very healthy for everyone and there's a lot of fruit to to put on your yogurt. What I most like about this is the very unique flavors they have that you will not find nowhere else.
Tiffany P.
Foodie Expert
What was your favorite TCBY frozen yogurt flavor?
Sakea T.
Temple Hills, MD
Do any one know where a toby is located?
Gloria T.
Crest Hill, IL
I've never been but am going soon, what flavor is good?
Ashley G.
La Joya, TX
This is an awesome frozen youtgury but what box includes tiny box