BY TCBY #93 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

TCBY???? Low Fat Strawberry Fruit & Frozen Yogurt Swirl Bars - 6 CT.
Healthy Never Tasted So Yummy??????.
New!
The Country's Best Yogurt????.
Your life. Your yogurt. Your Way??????.
120 calories per bar.
Made with real fruit.
Good source of Vitamin D & calcium 4 grams protein. see more...

Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
I was so happy the day that I found out they sold Tcby frozen yogurt in stores. I love the tcby in my city , and now I can enjoy their delicious frozen yogurt in the comfort of my own home. I've found that this flavor is my favorite, strawberry fruit. if you like frozen yogurt and strawberries this will be heaven for you I promise
Monique M.
Monique M.
Foodie Expert
Delicious and Healthy! What else do we ask for? Low calories, of course! Just 120! The yogurt not only offer great taste, it also offer nutritional benefits. I am not a fun of yogurt, but my husband bought it and insisted me to try. I am pleased I did! We are faithful customers now!
Deloris L.
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Foodie Expert
It's pricey for just 6 bars, but they are very tasty! And if I want to get yogurt into the kids, they love frozen yogurt, so I don't have to fight them to eat anything they consider tastes like sour milk. They do love these. It's hard for me to get one out of the whole box!
Ryan C.
Ryan C.
Foodie Expert
I have not tried these but wowww they look awesome. Tomorrow is grocery day so I will be picking up a box. Look good made healthy what more could you ask for. I remember TCBY as a child stopping in one of their stores to get a yogur. Sooooo good. Would recommend any TCBY
Angel S.
Angel S.
Foodie Expert
The best of all yogurts!!! I've always loved TCBY and yes they are very healthy for you. If you love ice cream I guarantee you will love TCBY products. It's easy to prepare and easy to eat, lol. Yes I would purchase this product again and I would recommend it to others.
Darleisha S.
Darleisha S.
These are soooo freaking yummmy!!!! I like to stay fit but I also like having yummy treats!!! This product is great for that!!! The price isn't too expensive, and the packageting is sololll freaking adorable!!! They have tons of different flavors!!
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Foodie Expert
TCBY low fat strawberry fruit & frozen yogurt swirl bars , they are so tasty. The neighborhood kids love them and it satisfies my sweet tooth perfectly. The flavor is awesome and very pleasant.
Mikaelly L.
Mikaelly L.
Brasileiro que banha r. todos esses dias que eu tenho um dos principais problemas com os países em que os dois lados do estado brasileiro que atuava em uma entrevistas de muitouuuy mas com os
MissyLen L.
MissyLen L.
Paramus, NJ
Foodie Expert
Sooooo good!! sweet- just about right .. good value to get .. bought it at shop rite grocery .. my kids loves it.. recommending for all the family and especially kids.. very healthy -
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Foodie Expert
Just like ice cream! I buy these for my family and they can not tell the difference between them and real ice cream! Great flavor! Very enjoyable! Will be sure to by them again!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Foodie Expert
which one of these is the best to get flavor wise? I didn't even know tcby made these till today when I saw them. I thought all of the tcby's went out of business.
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Augusta, ME
We don't have a tcby anymore, are these in Walmart or Hannaford stores?? I love my blue bunny mint choc chunk frozen yogurt. These sound good though...