BY TCBY #69 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

TCBY???? Low Fat Strawberry Fruit & Frozen Yogurt Swirl Bars - 6 CT.
Healthy Never Tasted So Yummy??????.
New!
The Country's Best Yogurt????.
Your life. Your yogurt. Your Way??????.
120 calories per bar.
Made with real fruit.
Good source of Vitamin D & calcium 4 grams protein. see more...

Vanessa A.
Doral, FL
Very tasty and healthy. I love ice cream but I work out a lot so I believe this is a great way to eat something sweet sometimes without so much sugar and fat. This is my favorite flavor and I buy them ofter for me and also for the kids. I recommend them
Amy B.
These are truly amazing. They have great flavor that everyone can love. I always keep these stocked for guests and myself. They are a good price and affordable. They are a healthier option than other alternatives. I would definitely recommend.
Anisah D.
Little Rock, AR
Oh yes This sis simply my favorite. I love Strawberry yogurt. No wait Yogurt Period And in my household i cant seem to get it to stay  in the fridge for myself. Everyone eats it it is delicious and convenient for on the go moms
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
These yogurt bars are so good! They are great if you're looking for a healthy alternative from ice cream. They are delicious and full of flavor. I would highly recommend to other yogurt lovers. I will continue to buy.
Madeline M.
Little Rock, AR
So delicious. My favorite ice cream there is out there. Takes me back to my childhood when my family would go to TCBY on weekends and get for one yogurt. Glad I could relive those days through a lick of a pop.
Jeasica D.
A great alternative for when you are trying to eat healthier! These ice cream yogurts are delicious and a nice treat for when you want something sweet. It hits the spot and I would recommend to others!
Brooke H.
lancaster
Holy cow! Such amazing flavor packed into these pops. Such a great alternative to unhealthy sweet options. Great quality for the price. Recommend to anyone, especially those trying to kick your sweet tooth.
Danielle K.
Mequon
These are a tasty treat to have on a warm day. and it's nice. because it's not super unhealthy like other tasty treats that u can have. it was delishous and my bf likes it too. i would recommend it .
James L.
Roanoke
Got to love the berries! I have a dry throat most of the time due to some of the medication I have to take for multiple sclerosis and this is one of my favorite remedies.
Calories 100 Sodium 45 mg
Trans 0 g Protein 3 g
Cholesterol 10 mg
Vitamin A 2% Calcium 15%
Vitamin C 2% Iron 0%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Tracey L.
Augusta, ME
We don't have a tcby anymore, are these in Walmart or Hannaford stores?? I love my blue bunny mint choc chunk frozen yogurt. These sound good though...
Emily S.
which one of these is the best to get flavor wise? I didn't even know tcby made these till today when I saw them. I thought all of the tcby's went out of business.