TCBY Low Fat Orange & Vanilla Sherbert & Frozen Yogurt Bars - 6 CT uploaded by Amany m.

BY TCBY

TCBY???? Low Fat Orange & Vanilla Sherbert & Frozen Yogurt Bars - 6CT.
Healthy Never Tasted So Yummy??????.
New!
The Country's Best Yogurt????.
Your life. Your yogurt. Your way??????.
Fruit 'n yogurt.
120 calories per bar.
Made with real fruit.
Good source of Vitamin D & calcium, 3 grams protein. see more...

TCBY Low Fat Orange & Vanilla Sherbert & Frozen Yogurt Bars - 6 CT
This is my all time go to when it comes to combination of a both healthy and tasty sweet for my family. i will always come back to these ice cream bars. similar to other ice cream bars except these have that fresh orangey taste and great price. i would totally recommend this for you if you have a big family or gathering.
Tiffany J.
This is one of my favorite ice creams (yogurts) in the entire world. I love the flavor of orange creme, especially in yogurt form. I believe the frozen orange creme flavor is the best out of all of the flavors. The frozen yogurt is also so much better than the ice cream.
William L.
Collegedale, TN
TCBY really nailed this one. It’s the traditional orange creamsicle with a frozen yogurt twist. Great value at a great price. The only negative aspect of this product is it’s availability in my area. If you can get your hands on it, I promise you won’t regret it.
Kate G.
Johnson City , TN
I tried these because sherbet is my favorite ice cream flavor and they were okay. They weren't there greatest and I'm not sure I would buy them again. I may stick to the regular sherbet next time. Probably wouldn't recommend.
seRENity b.
Jacksonville, FL
Oh my gosh! I love TCBY. They taste really good and not too much of a chemical taste. I love buying them and I sometimes make them as my dessert. I love sharing this with my family too. I think this product is bomb!
Maria D.
Granada Hills, CA
These remind me of being a child. The ice cream man would pull up and yummy! These bars are just like them without the calories! Wow there’s no reason we can’t enjoy all the treats. Enjoy
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
SHelley B.
These are delicious!!!  Almost taste like creme savers candy and are simply a dream treat!  A very good value for the cost.  Totally a delicious treat.  Just open them up and devour them one by one.
Mykayla S.
Rock Creek
seem like a very good sherbert. i’ve had orange sherbert in the little containers but have never had it on a pop cycle stick before. i would really like to have this product.
Khyaati B.
I really like that it's low fat! I feel that there are better brands that I would rather go for in terms of quality. Overall though it's not bad and the concept of the brand is good. I would not buy it again