BY TCBY

TCBY???? Low Fat Chocolate Frozen Yogurt - 6 CT.
New!
Healthy Never Tasted So Yummy??????.
The Country's Best Yogurt????.
Your life. Your yogurt. Your Way??????.
120 calories per bar.
Good source of Vitamin D & Calcium.
5 grams protein. see more...

Salma S.
Jacksonville, FL
It's decent, at first. The flavour is very off putting, the only benefits might just be the health benefits. If you're on a diet this may be appealing to you considering all you have to do is really just take it out of the box, but if you're on a budget.... not so perfect. What I mean by that is the product is very lacking for what it gives.
Tisha J.
Jacksonville
When your stomach can't handle ice cream and you love chocolate this is a great treat. They also have a lot of other flavors and types of frozen yogurt treats to choose from. They're all delicious.
Jenn J.
Anchorage, AK
I ate at least three of these TCBY Low Fat Chocolate Frozen Yogurt Fudge Bars - 6 CT a week through the summer! The frozen fudge chocolate is just the right amount of sweetness and the coolness beats the heat of a spicy meaI or a warm summer day. The best part is that I don’t not feeling guilty about eating this or sharing with my family friends and Grandchildren.
Ali V.
Raleigh, NC
I really love the TCBY Low Fat chocolate frozen fudge bars because the taste is incredible, just like when you go in the store! It is my go-to snack when I need a low fat snack after working out. I am a repeat customer and I think everyone should try this as a snack if you're looking for a low-fat but delicious treat!
ghada a.
lackawanna
this is the top 10 bets low fat chocolate frozen yogurt. its the only one I eat if I don't want to gain so much weight cause I eat a lot of ice cream and frozen yogurt. I was so happy when I heard there was frozen yogurt in covers chocolate I went to the store as soon as they stocked it in the store
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love these chocolate fudge bars. They aren't the fudgiest bars on the market but then again they are pretty healthy, all things considered. So as far as a healthy chocolatey fudge bar goes, these are pretty high on my list. Would definitely recommend these.
Sorymar C.
I'm a big fan of ice creams but at the same time I lie being healthy. I always buy this ice cream because are cheap and delicious, without mention how healthy they are. The first time I tried them I got in love now I always buy them.
Jeri S.
Mount Vernon, OH
Great taste and texture!! You would never know these bars of yummy deliciousness were low fat if the box didn't tell you so!!! My girls traded up their forever favorite pudding pops for these TCBY bars and I couldn't be happier!!!
Ruby A.
Omaha, NE
Theses  icicle pops are the most yummy delicious chocolate pops I've ever tasted !  I know a lot of people don't like chocolate but these are amazing you don't really even taste that much chocolate she's the right amount  !
Morgan C.
Syracuse
It's not all the time that I'm able to find a food in which I thoroughly enjoy, and it isn't terribly hard on my diet! I can finally eat and feel a little less guilty for satisfying my sweet tooth, since it's healthy!