BY TCBY

TCBY???? Low Fat Chocolate Frozen Yogurt - 6 CT.
New!
Healthy Never Tasted So Yummy??????.
The Country's Best Yogurt????.
Your life. Your yogurt. Your Way??????.
120 calories per bar.
Good source of Vitamin D & Calcium.
5 grams protein. see more...

Lys...... H.
I'm not a big fan of Popsicles but I am a really big fan of chocolate. Unlike other products and does not taste water down and contains a lot of flavor within the Popsicles. I highly recommend this product for the kids to have on a very hot summer day for a nice fun and healthy snack.
Salma S.
Jacksonville, FL
It's decent, at first. The flavour is very off putting, the only benefits might just be the health benefits. If you're on a diet this may be appealing to you considering all you have to do is really just take it out of the box, but if you're on a budget.... not so perfect. What I mean by that is the product is very lacking for what it gives.
Tisha J.
Jacksonville
When your stomach can't handle ice cream and you love chocolate this is a great treat. They also have a lot of other flavors and types of frozen yogurt treats to choose from. They're all delicious.
yasiris b.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pretty good for diets! Help maintain sugar crave i wound recommend other flavors since chocolate isnt my favorite but ive tried other flavors and they taste soo good!!
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
I ate at least three of these TCBY Low Fat Chocolate Frozen Yogurt Fudge Bars - 6 CT a week through the summer! The frozen fudge chocolate is just the right amount of sweetness and the coolness beats the heat of a spicy meaI or a warm summer day. The best part is that I don’t not feeling guilty about eating this or sharing with my family friends and Grandchildren.
Kumar P.
Pensacola, FL
Great yogurt bar, loved the low-fat version. Great in taste. I especially love the brand TCBY, I have been a repeat consumer for this brand. If you install their app you get first time 5$ off for signing up and then you get several bucks based on the points you earned. I have had around 40$ of free yogurt in last one year, it's that great!   TCBY Low Fat Chocolate Frozen Yogurt Fudge Bars - 6 CT
Ali V.
Raleigh, NC
I really love the TCBY Low Fat chocolate frozen fudge bars because the taste is incredible, just like when you go in the store! It is my go-to snack when I need a low fat snack after working out. I am a repeat customer and I think everyone should try this as a snack if you're looking for a low-fat but delicious treat!
Sandra D.
So good. I saw these recently at a Nugget that I went to and I decided to just grab them. I love yogurt (frozen or regular) and chocolate in any of its forms, so this was a perfect snack for me. It's low-fat, but I still can't help feeling guilty after eating such a good treat haha. Would recommend to anyone.
ghada a.
lackawanna
this is the top 10 bets low fat chocolate frozen yogurt. its the only one I eat if I don't want to gain so much weight cause I eat a lot of ice cream and frozen yogurt. I was so happy when I heard there was frozen yogurt in covers chocolate I went to the store as soon as they stocked it in the store
Alison H.
My favorite kind of yogurt is frozen yogurt!!! It's tasty, healthy and a better option than ice cream when you want a treat. Good value and relatively inexpensive compared to other frozen treats. I would recommend it to people who are watching their diets but need a treat.