BY TCB

demetria n.
I just had to 5 star this product !! This helped my hair so much as a child this all that my mom used , Now i'm currently using it on my niece .It keeps your scalp healthy and it also keeps your hair smelling good . I highly recommend this product .
Pamela Z.
Plano, TX
Oh yeah, TCB!!! This is the brand that I grew up with as a child well over three decades ago. In fact I don't remember my mother using anything else. And now that I have three girls of my own I've continued The tradition. TCB Is one of those household names that will never be forgotten. Is only necessary to use it 2-3 Times per week to achieve maximum benefits however your hair is soft and condition. Your scalp remains healthy and soft leaving your follicles to do their job. Adding a touch to your ends keeps the flyaways and check. If you or someone you know is experiencing to manage care give this product I shot.
Vantrice T.
Troy, NY
I love TCB products. This one is no exception. It was great for my natural hair. It moisturized without weighing my hair down. It also didn't cause a lot of build up. It blended nicely. It also smells really nice. Highly recommend.
Lashanna A.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love this product great for twist outs on natural hair! It's very light and provides a lot of moisture!! It's also great for people with dry scalp.
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA
TCB is a brand that every African American girl at one time or another had in her hair. It moisturize and condition good.
Carl C.
Coatesville, PA
I can't find this anywhere anymore. Where do you get it??? Can you please help me???