BY TCB

TCB® Naturals Hair & Scalp with Conditioning Olive Oil Conditioner.
Naturals.
New.
Hair & scalp conditioner.
With conditioning olive oil.
Moisture rich eliminates dryness. see more...

• Is this for any type of hair?1 Answers
  • Has any naturalista tried this as a deep conditioner or leave in?...2 Answers
LaTrice J.
Raytown, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could rate higher I would, I've never heard of this product until my boyfriends mother let me use some of hers, and I loved it. My hair was dry, brittle, and damaged prior to me using this, after washing, conditioning, drying and straightening I put this on my scalp and ends and it made sooooooo much of a difference. it made my hair look and feel like I just got a perm and I've been natural for a year.
Chelsea H.
Athens , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
No way!!! I despise this product. It is heavy on the hair. The smell is awful.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It leaves my scalp moisturized, but not overly greasy. It has a very pleasant small as well. Great for those who suffer from dry or flaky scalp.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny. If my hair is pretty dry I'll put some of this in my hair, wrap it up at night and the next morning as good as new!
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this when I started getting dandruff and it actually worked! I tried many dandruff shampoos and nothing worked, but this did. Without it my head is super flaky 😖
alexandria S.
Davison , MI
This product is perfect for you if you have brittle and broken ends. This softens and moisturizes your hair tramatically. I doesn't leave your hair greasy or feeling gross afterwards either!
Amy W.
Warren, Mi
This product had my hair feeling very soft! Not too greasy! I felt the price was reasonable also. Definitely s must try!
Amber  S.
District Hts, MD
Once i found out about this grease i never looked back. its really good if you have dry and brittle hair. Also works well for damaged and color treated hair. It doesn't leave your really greasy like other grease products. Also has a lovely smell.
Mackenzie N.
Norman, OK
I love this product! It left my hair feeling great! I could definitely see a difference in the softness of my hair !
Akasia W.
Midland, TX
Very moisturizing leaving the hair very soft. Doesn't have a sticky feeling to it afterwards
Chisom U.
Austell, GA
Has any naturalista tried this as a deep conditioner or leave in? Also does it contain mineral oil or petrolatum?
Nancy O.
Colton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this for any type of hair?