BY TCB

TCB® Naturals Hair & Scalp with Conditioning Olive Oil Conditioner.
Naturals.
New.
Hair & scalp conditioner.
With conditioning olive oil.
Moisture rich eliminates dryness. see more...

• Is this for any type of hair?1 Answers
  • Has any naturalista tried this as a deep conditioner or leave in? A...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
LaTrice J.
LaTrice J.
Kansas City, KS
If I could rate higher I would, I've never heard of this product until my boyfriends mother let me use some of hers, and I loved it. My hair was dry, brittle, and damaged prior to me using this, after washing, conditioning, drying and straightening I put this on my scalp and ends and it made sooooooo much of a difference. it made my hair look and feel like I just got a perm and I've been natural for a year.
Amber  S.
Amber S.
Silver spring , MD
Once i found out about this grease i never looked back. its really good if you have dry and brittle hair. Also works well for damaged and color treated hair. It doesn't leave your really greasy like other grease products. Also has a lovely smell.
Tanasia K.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
I love this product. It leaves my scalp moisturized, but not overly greasy. It has a very pleasant small as well. Great for those who suffer from dry or flaky scalp.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Athens, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
No way!!! I despise this product. It is heavy on the hair. The smell is awful.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Warren, Mi
This product had my hair feeling very soft! Not too greasy! I felt the price was reasonable also. Definitely s must try!
Marcia H.
Marcia H.
Dallas, TX
I love this product. Leaves your hair incredibly shiny without so greasy, not to mention that it smells great!
Toni M.
Toni M.
San Antonio, TX
I have curly hair and have tried lots of high end prodicts but nothing works like TCB. Just a little on wet or dry hair really keeps my hair frizz free and it lasts forever
Aryn N.
Aryn N.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because my hair is very damaged and it makes my hair bounce back quickly as well as clean any dirt or oils on scalp very great product. Too much will make you greasy!
Glauciane  O.
Glauciane O.
This is perfect for dry scalp I use it everyday and it gives a great shine to your hair. Just put some after u wash your hair and the job is done
Monique  L.
Monique L.
Oelwein, IA
Been using this for two weeks and my hair is soooo soft. Love it .. if you use a lot it will make your hair oily a little goes along way.
Chisom U.
Chisom U.
Austell , GA
Has any naturalista tried this as a deep conditioner or leave in? Also does it contain mineral oil or petrolatum?
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
Colton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this for any type of hair?