BY TCB

TCB® Naturals Hair & Scalp with Conditioning Olive Oil Conditioner.
Naturals.
New.
Hair & scalp conditioner.
With conditioning olive oil.
Moisture rich eliminates dryness. see more...

• Is this for any type of hair?1 Answers
  • Has any naturalista tried this as a deep conditioner or leave in?...2 Answers
t s.
I started using this about a month ago and it does wonders to my hair. My scalp is sensitive to most products but this one helped fight all of my dry, irritated scalp problems. It’s lightweight and doesn’t build up in your hair. The smell of it is amazing. Definitely recommend trying.
LaTrice J.
Raytown, MO
If I could rate higher I would, I've never heard of this product until my boyfriends mother let me use some of hers, and I loved it. My hair was dry, brittle, and damaged prior to me using this, after washing, conditioning, drying and straightening I put this on my scalp and ends and it made sooooooo much of a difference. it made my hair look and feel like I just got a perm and I've been natural for a year.
Amber  S.
District Hts, MD
Once i found out about this grease i never looked back. its really good if you have dry and brittle hair. Also works well for damaged and color treated hair. It doesn't leave your really greasy like other grease products. Also has a lovely smell.
alexandria S.
Davison , MI
This product is perfect for you if you have brittle and broken ends. This softens and moisturizes your hair tramatically. I doesn't leave your hair greasy or feeling gross afterwards either!
Aryn N.
OCEANSIDE, CA
I love this product because my hair is very damaged and it makes my hair bounce back quickly as well as clean any dirt or oils on scalp very great product. Too much will make you greasy!
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
I started using this when I started getting dandruff and it actually worked! I tried many dandruff shampoos and nothing worked, but this did. Without it my head is super flaky 😖
Toni M.
San Antonio, TX
I have curly hair and have tried lots of high end prodicts but nothing works like TCB. Just a little on wet or dry hair really keeps my hair frizz free and it lasts forever
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw , GA
I love this product. It leaves my scalp moisturized, but not overly greasy. It has a very pleasant small as well. Great for those who suffer from dry or flaky scalp.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
I love this product! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny. If my hair is pretty dry I'll put some of this in my hair, wrap it up at night and the next morning as good as new!
Glauciane  O.
This is perfect for dry scalp I use it everyday and it gives a great shine to your hair. Just put some after u wash your hair and the job is done
Chisom U.
Austell , GA
Has any naturalista tried this as a deep conditioner or leave in? Also does it contain mineral oil or petrolatum?
Nancy O.
Colton , CA
Is this for any type of hair?