Tc Heartland Llc SPLENDA ® NATURALS SUGAR & STEVIA SWEETENER BLEND - 2LB (4LB EQV)

BY TC HEARTLAND LLC #74 in Sugars & Sweeteners

â ¢ Each 1/2 Tsp. of SPLENDA ® Naturals Stevia Sugar Blend provides the same sweetness as one teaspoons of sugar â ¢ Low calorie sweetener for beverage, cooking & baking â ¢ Half the calories of traditional sugar â ¢ No added flavors or artificial ingredients â ¢ No bitter aftertaste, nothing artificial see more...

Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
The Splenda Naturals Sugar & Stevia Sweetener Blend reduce my sugar intake by half since I started using this for my coffees and teas, and also substituted all my cooking and baking recipes with it. I love that it doesn't have a bitter aftertaste and that it blends well in all my recipes. Plus it still gives the sweetness    I love, guilt-free!
Tay S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I actually liked this sweetener, it didn't make me have a bitter after taste which is good. I made a cobbler & it was pretty good. I thought there might be some type of after taste or a weird consistency but there weren't any complications. I used the same amount as I would with regular sugar & it was just fine. I'm going to try it out in a couple other goodies & see what happens.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
SPLENDA Naturals Sugar & Stevia Sweetener Blend Tastes great as a sugar substitute. I made some oatmeal cookies and swapped 1 cup of sugar with 1/2 cup of SPLENDA Naturals Sugar & Stevia Sweetener Blend. I don't feel as guilty giving my kid an extra cookie when I know there is less sugar than a traditional cookie.
Cassie M.
Westerville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Just got this sample in my latest VoxBox and Iv tried this before. It taste so good and it’s great for tea, cereal or whatever you chose.
I would deff recommend this.
I am very satisfied!
It’s better then any other That Iv tried.

Madlenovich Y.
I am not a sugar fanatic I like my coffee black , but I however bought it for my family they seemed to like it but they said it taste great and they will purchase it all over again
Lyn R.
Montevallo, AL
Love this product, it sweetens my southern iced tea better than sugar or just sweeteners ever have. Makes wonderful blueberry muffins and punches, leaves no bitter aftertaste like other brands I have tried.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Amazing product. Great mixture of stevia and sugar. Amazing taste and you don’t even taste the stevia. This is an excellent lower calorie sub for regular sugar. Would recommend this product to anyone who is trying to cut down on sugar intake. Taste great. No funny after taste. Price is good for what it is. Packaging is good but I wish they would invest more money into actually having the resealing packaging actually reseal. Have to always use a chip bag clip to hold my blend shut. My whole family enjoys this product. Will continue to repurchase and recommend. Usually pick this up at my local grocery store. Great for people with kids. Gonna try this in the close-able container cuz the only problem I have with this product is the packing for this particular package. The other stuff is great. I prefer the taste of this blend over the regular Splenda sweetener substitute.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
I received a free sample of SPLENDA Naturals Sugar & Stevia Sweetener Blend from Crowdtap to review. I normally use regular sugar in my drinks and food. Trying out Splenda allows me to use half of what I would normally use for the same amount of sweetness but a lower amount of calories. There is no bitter or weird aftertaste. This is great to substitute in recipes or to add to a drink, like tea or coffee.
Justine A.
Jurupa Valley, CA
This sweeter is really good in drinks like my iced tea but today I replaced my regular sugar with the naturals on my morning cinnamon toast and it was nauseatingly sweet. I couldn’t even finish my toast and I immediately needed to drink a glass of water. So I guess it can be a good replacement for some things but if it’s not being mixed or used as added flavor then I don’t think it’s that great.
crystal j.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This was good I received it as a free sample and used it to make lemonade and cookies. I would not purchase it on my own though.

back