BY TAZO #3 in Tea

A harmonious blend of green tea with lemongrass & spearmint.

green tea, lemon verbena, spearmint leaves, lemongrass, natural flavors

Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
This is a great green tea that I have in my desk drawer all the time as a turn to on cold or stressful days. It is very refreshing and will not leave you buzzed, however I wish that it was a little bolder. I usually find this in target, however you can get it at most grocery stores as well
Kiana M.
Absolute favorite tea!! I drink a cup of zen every morning because it's so delicious. I would highly recommend to anyone that enjoys green tea with a hint of lemony goodness! My one tiff with Tazo Zen though is the name... "zen" to mean means calm, relaxing, which the tea totally gives me except this is not a nighttime tea! Check the caffeine levels because this one is high up there.
Aisha B.
This is my favorite tea. It is not strongly caffeinated nor does it steep very strong. This is a perfect tea for the morning or a pick me up in the middle of the day. This is a quality tea product with easy to use packaging. I would recommend this product to others.
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
One of my go-to teas! It’s a really uplifting flavor; the spearmint and lemongrass make it more refreshing than the average green tea. Honestly, I prefer mine with no sweetener and drink it as is. Great alternative to coffee. Love this iced in the summer as well!
Carol A.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite tea to drink. I also like the organic peachy green tea, but the Zen is the best. It has a slight spearmint flavor that is subtle but adds an extra yummy element to the tea. It also does not start to taste bitter towards the end like some teas do. I do not need to sweeten this flavor to enjoy it, and I drink it almost daily without tiring of it.
Beverly N.
Tazo Zen is my favorite afternoon tea! I have to have it on hand at all times! Such a refreshing flavor that really offers relaxation! It's good for you, too, as green tea has extra antioxidants. I've tried it iced, as well, and it's tasty. You must try this!
Lisa L.
I have learned with tea's it's enjoyable with slow sips. The reason why I say this is because it depends how much tea you use with your water or water with your tea. You do not want to put too much tea or too much water to taste and fully appreciate the tea leaf value for your body. Tazo Zen products for me is the best kind of tea to drink.
Abbey H.
La Fayette, GA
I love drinking tea so these are amazon. In my opinion! I love the packaging on it. It is a great product and works very well. I only bought this once but I don’t think I will be buying it again. I will try a different kind from this brand!
Parikshit Sheetal S.
Union City, CA
Two words, "Soothing Tea". Tried this product and loved it. It's worth every sip and has amazing yet visible results in weight loss. QUICK TIP will be to have it before going to bed everyday (For best results). Highly recommended ! Tazo it this season.
Jillian W.
Perrysburg, OH
This is a wonderful light afternoon tea. I always tend to drink Zen after meals or later in the afternoon or evening for a light caffeine drink.

Zen is a very mild herbal tea. I prefer to purchase at the grocery store than Starbucks since it's much more affordable. It is an expensive tea but you can find discounts via Starbucks.com.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?

Walmart