BY TAZO #2 in Tea

A harmonious blend of green tea with lemongrass & spearmint.

green tea, lemon verbena, spearmint leaves, lemongrass, natural flavors

Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
This is a great green tea that I have in my desk drawer all the time as a turn to on cold or stressful days. It is very refreshing and will not leave you buzzed, however I wish that it was a little bolder. I usually find this in target, however you can get it at most grocery stores as well
Kiana M.
Absolute favorite tea!! I drink a cup of zen every morning because it's so delicious. I would highly recommend to anyone that enjoys green tea with a hint of lemony goodness! My one tiff with Tazo Zen though is the name... "zen" to mean means calm, relaxing, which the tea totally gives me except this is not a nighttime tea! Check the caffeine levels because this one is high up there.
Aisha B.
This is my favorite tea. It is not strongly caffeinated nor does it steep very strong. This is a perfect tea for the morning or a pick me up in the middle of the day. This is a quality tea product with easy to use packaging. I would recommend this product to others.
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
One of my go-to teas! It’s a really uplifting flavor; the spearmint and lemongrass make it more refreshing than the average green tea. Honestly, I prefer mine with no sweetener and drink it as is. Great alternative to coffee. Love this iced in the summer as well!
Beverly N.
Tazo Zen is my favorite afternoon tea! I have to have it on hand at all times! Such a refreshing flavor that really offers relaxation! It's good for you, too, as green tea has extra antioxidants. I've tried it iced, as well, and it's tasty. You must try this!
Parikshit Sheetal S.
Union City, CA
Two words, "Soothing Tea". Tried this product and loved it. It's worth every sip and has amazing yet visible results in weight loss. QUICK TIP will be to have it before going to bed everyday (For best results). Highly recommended ! Tazo it this season.
Jillian W.
Perrysburg, OH
This is a wonderful light afternoon tea. I always tend to drink Zen after meals or later in the afternoon or evening for a light caffeine drink.

Zen is a very mild herbal tea. I prefer to purchase at the grocery store than Starbucks since it's much more affordable. It is an expensive tea but you can find discounts via Starbucks.com.
Katie M.
Richmond, VA
My favorite green tea! I was sad when Starbucks stopped using this when they switched to Teavana. This is a green tea with yummy lemongrass flavor. It tastes like you're doing something good for your body, haha. I would absolutely recommend this tea!
Rachel W.
This is a delicious, refreshing tea. I prefer it hot, maybe with a little bit of honey, but it doesn't need it. It has a nice, extra minty flavor that enhances the taste of the green tea. The boxes aren't too expensive, and they're much more economical than getting a cup at Starbucks.
Kaylee L.
Relaxing, sweet taste that's not too bold. Nice tea for thoughts just getting into tea drinking. Tazo tea bags are a good size and have a bold taste. Never had one of their bags break on me & the tea itself doesn't take long to brew.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?