BY TAZO #3 in Tea

A harmonious blend of green tea with lemongrass & spearmint.

green tea, lemon verbena, spearmint leaves, lemongrass, natural flavors

Cady S.
Utica , NY
I loveeee green tea! This is one of my favorites! I only didn’t give it to 5 stars because teavana green tea is my top favorite. But I this is good hot and cold. When I brew it over ice I also add white tea and sometimes mint leaves and it’s very good!
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
I love how healthy green tea is for us! This brand is especially good because it’s organic and I love that it comes with 48 bags I also don’t have to use two if I’m trying to make Ice-T like You usually have to do with other Tea companies
Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
This is a typical go to flavor tea for me. I don’t ever add sugar to tazo teas because it takes away the pure good tasting flavor of the tea. They are a little expensive but so worth the buy. I would recommend this to others.
Amanda R.
Cleveland, TN
This product gives a basic green tea flavor with the added benefits. I love the flavor and have used this brand for years. Their green tea doesn’t seem to be much different than odd brand green teas but still a great choice.
JacLynn🌹♡ W.
This Zen tea is amazing. I love drinking his while reading a book or taking a bath. It taste amazing and really does help relax you and put you in that zen state. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves tea.
Crystal R.
Fresno, CA
Taco Zen Green tea is a great way to start your morning. You get a good energy boost to start off Strong. This tea is affordable and tastes amazing. I would recommend this tea to anyone who likes green teas.
Kristi D.
This tea tastes so good! It is perfect when you are feeling sick or even if you need a refreshing sip! The flavor is classic and the price is decent too. I like to order a medicine ball which uses this tea!
Kim j.
Valley Stream, NY
Great tasting green tea. Love to drink tea to relax. I have gotten quite a few from this brand. I like the quality of this brand. Would recommend it to anyone who enjoy a good cup of tea. I tend to get this brand when I find it on sale.
d-nelle J.
Doylestown
it doesn't really get better than zen green tea by tazo.
i love the flavor.
super yummy with honey & almond milk.
good for morning, afternoon, night.

probably my favorite green tea on the market♡ 🍵🍵🍵
Kate C.
Newark, OH
Best tea ever. This tea is amazing hot or cold, and is packed with flavor. It has amazing ingredients in it, and definitely makes you feel relaxed when drinking it. I have purchased this many times.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?

Walmart