BY TAZO #2 in Tea

A harmonious blend of green tea with lemongrass & spearmint.

green tea, lemon verbena, spearmint leaves, lemongrass, natural flavors

Morgan H.
Davenport , WA
I love this green tea because most plan green teas have a tendency to taste like dirt but the mint and lemon added to this tea give it a fresh and zesty taste that makes you want to keep drinking instead of just having to.
Andrea C.
RRealmente Elegi este te poque estuve buscando y dicen que es muy bueno y lo recomiendan ,pero hay un problema que yo no lo he probado porque yo vivo en Argentina y aca siempre hemos tomado taragui asique no podría decirles que es rico ni nada de eso porque lamentable no se si esa marca esta aca en argentina
Niki W.
Columbus
I love hot tea and the way to go if you want great flavor Tazo is it. It’s affordable and great tasting. Perfect for a relaxing moment or a cold day out . I highly recommend and will continue to buy it . ❤️❤️❤️
Gage H.
Williamsburg
Tazo's green zen tea has always been my favorite.  It is amazing hot or cold and is perfect for anytime of the day.  It is by far the best green tea out there.  It is also great sweet or unsweet.  It is a great price, especially for such a great quality of tea.
Jen R.
Tarpon Springs
I love this tea but it weirds me out that it's called Zen and it has caffeine in it I always go to drink it to calm my nerves and to settle for the night but then I remember it has caffeine so I don't have any. The flavor is good but a name change would probably be good to.
Mallory J.
Raleigh, NC
I love this tea hot or cold with some honey or stevia depending on if it’s warm or not. Super refreshing and very tasty. Good flavor and you can get at almost any grocery store. I love it and have been drinking it almost exclusively for years
Mimi M.
East lansing, MI
YAS YAS YAS. I drink so much tea and I try to only get Tazo tea. I love it. It is light and delicious and the tea bag lasts a few cups of tea. The price is good for the amount of bags you get in the box and they sell them literally everywhere- even at coffee shops.
Josephine A.
One of my favorite Tazo flavors! I love that it's green tea so it has caffeine, but also the mint flavor for a great pick me up! Very refreshing and not overpowering. Can also be very soothing for a sore throat or when you feel a cold coming on.
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
I love how healthy green tea is for us! This brand is especially good because it’s organic and I love that it comes with 48 bags I also don’t have to use two if I’m trying to make Ice-T like You usually have to do with other Tea companies
Jessica M.
Bethlehem, PA
I started drinking this in the office and I found it really does relax me. If you're looking to stay awake, this is not the tea for you. But to calm nerves? Absolutely!
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?