BY TAZO #2 in Tea

A harmonious blend of green tea with lemongrass & spearmint.

green tea, lemon verbena, spearmint leaves, lemongrass, natural flavors

Rachel Y.
Stanley, NC
Not gonna lie, this is literally the only tea I drink. Not because I don't like any other tea but because this one is the absolute best! It is spearmint and green tea and it helps me wind down in the evenings. I love it with a little bit of honey, but it is great on its own!
Faith M.
Lady Lake, FL
 This is my favorite tea!!! It has subtle flavors and is pretty calming. I drink a cup of this every night before bed with honey, dairy-free milk and occasionally a few drops of lemon juice. If your in the market for a green tea i highly recommend this one.
Ashley S.
Broomfield, CO
Green tea is my favorite hot tea to drink, this brand has really good flavor and the perfect amount of caffeine. You can add honey or lemon and it tastes amazing. I drink this at least once a week, it's the best!
Janie H.
Jefferson Hls, PA
My go-to green tea! I love the taste and effects of this tea. It is not too bitter, and gives me energy all day. I have tried some other green teas that turn my stomach or need to have sugar added, and this tea does neither. I will continue buying Zen!
Brittany M.
Beckley, WV
This tea is lovely! I keep a box of it in my classroom and drink it in the afternoons for a pick me up! The mint flavor is relaxing, while the green tea makes me feel alert and energized! I drink it nearly everyday. Tazo Zen™ Green Tea
April M.
This green tea makes me feel pretty nauseous when I drink it solo. I think maybe adding some honey or light almond milk would tone it down a little. Making it into a kind of latte would probably be ideal especially if you are also sensitive with green teas.
Anna S.
Hillsboro, OR
Although I am a big fan of pretty much every tea I have tried from this brand, Zen is my absolute favorite. It's mild but flavorful. It really is my zen tea. Curling about calming down. I even make it iced with honey in the summer.
Jen P.
I like this brand. I think this tea tastes really good, and they have a million other really good flavors too. I think it's a little overpriced, but they go on sale sometimes. Plus they have such interesting flavors I feel like it can be worth the splurge for something unique
Deidra S.
Columbus
Probably one of my favorite brands of green tea. It does have caffeine. Like most teas in the bag it easy/quick to make. Can be found anywhere from the local coffee shops to a large grocery store.
Amanda B.
Grove City, OH
Delicious teas. The taste is a spearmint, mint flavor combination and it is delicious!! The tea bags are convenient and compared to alternatives like Tasso tea, this one is better. I will try it again!!
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?