BY TAZO #3 in Tea

A harmonious blend of green tea with lemongrass & spearmint.

green tea, lemon verbena, spearmint leaves, lemongrass, natural flavors

Jordyn D.
Conway, SC
Purchased at: Kroger
This is the best green tea I’ve ever drank. I drink at least two cups every day with a little honey and it’s amazing! Especially since I am an acting student, this keeps my vocals running all day!
Marielle O.
Carlsbad
Probably my favorite green tea of all time. Mildly refreshing, a little... i dont know... lighter than your average green tea? Cant explain it, I just know its always going to taste great.
Jordan G.
Upland
Purchased at: Target
My favorite green tea ever!!!! I love making big batches of this over summer and storing it in the fridge for the week, it always tastes so good iced when it’s hot outside
Amanda D.
Riverbank, CA
Purchased at: Target
This tea is so versatile it's great ice cold in the summer time and super comforting in the winter. I love the light mint and lemon flavored that this tea has to offer.
Nikki P.
Buffalo grove , IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I only drink green tea and I love trying different brands! This one is definitely tasty! Only one star off because my baby brother thinks it tastes like fish lol
Genevieve M.
Denver, CO
I AM THE TEA QUEEN!
I love tazo teas! they have sooo many different kind to choose from. I love that they are natural and the fact that you can see the tea leafs in the tea bag! I usually have around 2 to 3 glasses a day. When I want to make iced tea I just pour the hot tea over ice, and add lemon. Its the perfect blend.
Megan C.
Definitely one of the better green teas I have had. They come in as easy to use bag with a long string. They also make an iced tea in a glass bottle with honey sweetener that is amazing, which I believe they carry at starbucks. You can make the hot tea bags at home and add ice and honey too!
Rachel N.
Kansas City
This is one of my favorite Tazo teas. It is refreshing and calming but the spearmint (which is caffeinated) gives me a little kick without keeping me up at night. I would recommend for anyone who is feeling sick or stressed out especially. The mint makes it a great post-meal drink as well.
Aaliyah M.
Waxahachie, TX
My favorite green tea of all time! Has such a smooth and calming flavor. Good for when your arnt feeling good, or need something to help you sleep. I make it both hot and cold. And even got my husband to drinking it. This was my go to drink when i was pregnant with my son, and i think its the reason why he is more musclular than anything!
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
This flavor and brand is my absolute favorite! I can't find anything quite like it. It really does make me feel more relaxed and less stressed. It's not too strong but has great flavor. I keep buying big packs and get sad when i run out! Try all the Tazo teas, especially this flavor!
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?

Amazon