Shiane  C.

How well does this green tea work?

Kariny R.
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
1 year, 9 months ago
It tastes great and it truly is Zen. Lemongrass has relaxing and calming qualities so I love having this before bed.
sakina D.
sakina D.
2 years, 4 months ago
It works really well! Definitely a plus. Sometimes I'll use them for my under eyes and it worked really well when I got my wisdom tooth removed
Janvi Y.
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
2 years, 4 months ago
It helps with digestion and also has weight reduction factors.
Peter C.
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY
2 years, 7 months ago
Caffeine is mild, but the digestive aid works very well
Cary W.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Sausalito, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
I love this tea! Tastes great without being too bitter (some green teas can do that). I've been drinking it for weight loss and it is really helping.
Paulina W.
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
3 years, 7 months ago
I love it! The name really matches the tea. I truly do feel mellow after I drink it. The aroma helps too.
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.
Walworth, NY
3 years, 11 months ago
It works pretty well! I always add some sugar and honey in with mine. I find the Zen to be very relaxing, especially in stressful moments.