BY TAZO #3 in Tea

A harmonious blend of green tea with lemongrass & spearmint.

green tea, lemon verbena, spearmint leaves, lemongrass, natural flavors

Kim N.
San Francisco
I started drinking green tea about a year ago due to all the reading I have done about the benefits of green tea. At work, we had the Tazo brand green tea and many people didn't like it so we provided feedback and they switched it out with Numi.

The Numi brand teas are so much better in taste and smell I would not recommend the Tazo brand.
✰ b.
Monmouth
This tea is literally medicine! It’s great for so many things like detoxing and for any health benefit. I usually drink this hot but it’s also really great iced with honey added for a little sweetness. I definitely recommend this tea because it’s so healthy for you and the cheapest detox!
Helen V.
Houston
This is such an amazing tea to relax and unwind after a stressful day. I typically drink it hot however it can be made cold. The flavor is really delicious and it soothes me instantly. I love green tea, I have tried many different brands and flavors and Tazo makes the best in my opinion. The quality is there and it's affordable.
Gielle K.
This is such an amazing morning/early afternoon pick-me-up tea! It's light and refreshing. There is green tea which is super healthy but it's not overpowering. I usually hate green tea, but this is light and mixed with lemongrass, verbena, and other leaves. I highly recommend it, especially for those who want some more caffeine in their lives!
Rocio V.
I heard of this brand when I went one time to Starbucks . I order the Strawberry Açaí which taste good. One day I went to target in look for this brand and wow tastes so good so smooth to my stomach. It comes in different flavors but mine is the passion flavor. You should definitely try this tea brand...
Rachel N.
Kansas City
This is one of my favorite Tazo teas. It is refreshing and calming but the spearmint (which is caffeinated) gives me a little kick without keeping me up at night. I would recommend for anyone who is feeling sick or stressed out especially. The mint makes it a great post-meal drink as well.
Aaliyah M.
Waxahachie, TX
My favorite green tea of all time! Has such a smooth and calming flavor. Good for when your arnt feeling good, or need something to help you sleep. I make it both hot and cold. And even got my husband to drinking it. This was my go to drink when i was pregnant with my son, and i think its the reason why he is more musclular than anything!
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
This flavor and brand is my absolute favorite! I can't find anything quite like it. It really does make me feel more relaxed and less stressed. It's not too strong but has great flavor. I keep buying big packs and get sad when i run out! Try all the Tazo teas, especially this flavor!
Gabriella R.
Garfield Hts, OH
I love Zen tea! It’s a nice blend of green tea with mint in it, and the mint is a bit stronger than in other green-mint teas. It’s not over powering though, and it’s a refreshing balance. As long as you don’t steep it too long the flavor is not bitter either like other green teas can get. I’d drink this all day if I could!
Amber 🌙.
I. Love. Green. Tea. But a lot of green teas that I’ve found have a very citrusy taste which I don’t always enjoy so it’s nice to find a green tea that has a subtle minty taste to it! Tazo is a little on the pricier side but it’s a pretty good quality tea, in my opinion!
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?