BY TAZO #4 in Tea

A harmonious blend of green tea with lemongrass & spearmint.

green tea, lemon verbena, spearmint leaves, lemongrass, natural flavors

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a mornin...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Carol A.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite tea to drink. I also like the organic peachy green tea, but the Zen is the best. It has a slight spearmint flavor that is subtle but adds an extra yummy element to the tea. It also does not start to taste bitter towards the end like some teas do. I do not need to sweeten this flavor to enjoy it, and I drink it almost daily without tiring of it.
Lisa L.
I have learned with tea's it's enjoyable with slow sips. The reason why I say this is because it depends how much tea you use with your water or water with your tea. You do not want to put too much tea or too much water to taste and fully appreciate the tea leaf value for your body. Tazo Zen products for me is the best kind of tea to drink.
Carrie T.
Clemson, SC
I love drinking Zen tea throughout a stressful day! It keeps me focused and destresses me throughout the day. It's the perfect taste- not too sweet but not too bitter either. And I love that if I run out, I can just get a cup from Starbucks!
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Favorite green tea option! I can get two mugs out of it with equal strength. Perfect caffeine for me. Wrapped individually in the box. Not a strong smell if you want that in tea. I buy over and over, great for price.
Crystal L.
Everett, PA
I love hot tea, especially on cold or rainy days when I'm curled up with a book. Tazo never fails to please. It's affordable and has a great taste. This is my go to tea and I will continue to buy it.
Niki W.
Columbus
I love hot tea and the way to go if you want great flavor Tazo is it. It’s affordable and great tasting. Perfect for a relaxing moment or a cold day out . I highly recommend and will continue to buy it . ❤️❤️❤️
Gage H.
Williamsburg
Tazo's green zen tea has always been my favorite.  It is amazing hot or cold and is perfect for anytime of the day.  It is by far the best green tea out there.  It is also great sweet or unsweet.  It is a great price, especially for such a great quality of tea.
Mimi M.
East Lansing, MI
YAS YAS YAS. I drink so much tea and I try to only get Tazo tea. I love it. It is light and delicious and the tea bag lasts a few cups of tea. The price is good for the amount of bags you get in the box and they sell them literally everywhere- even at coffee shops.
Kaydin B.
Los Angeles
Green tea is so healthy for you in so many ways and it tastes so great especially with a little honey in it which adds even more health benefits. There's no losing with a good cup of green tea. Hot or cold.
Jill N.
It has a good green tea flavor. This is one of my favorite greens. I have bought this many times before. It has the normal tea packaging and is convenient. I think it's a good value and would buy again.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?