BY TAZO #2 in Tea

A harmonious blend of green tea with lemongrass & spearmint.

green tea, lemon verbena, spearmint leaves, lemongrass, natural flavors

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a mornin...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Gielle K.
This is such an amazing morning/early afternoon pick-me-up tea! It's light and refreshing. There is green tea which is super healthy but it's not overpowering. I usually hate green tea, but this is light and mixed with lemongrass, verbena, and other leaves. I highly recommend it, especially for those who want some more caffeine in their lives!
Aaliyah M.
Waxahachie, TX
My favorite green tea of all time! Has such a smooth and calming flavor. Good for when your arnt feeling good, or need something to help you sleep. I make it both hot and cold. And even got my husband to drinking it. This was my go to drink when i was pregnant with my son, and i think its the reason why he is more musclular than anything!
Gabriella R.
Garfield Hts, OH
I love Zen tea! It’s a nice blend of green tea with mint in it, and the mint is a bit stronger than in other green-mint teas. It’s not over powering though, and it’s a refreshing balance. As long as you don’t steep it too long the flavor is not bitter either like other green teas can get. I’d drink this all day if I could!
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
This flavor and brand is my absolute favorite! I can't find anything quite like it. It really does make me feel more relaxed and less stressed. It's not too strong but has great flavor. I keep buying big packs and get sad when i run out! Try all the Tazo teas, especially this flavor!
Alison M.
Tazo tea is great, I was disappointed when Starbucks stopped using tazo. However, the boxes are available at most grocery stores and they are a better value (20 tea bags for about $3). My favorite tea from tazo is Zen, it is aromatic and the perfect green tea with mint.
Alya D.
I really enjoyed the Green team from tazo it because it’s pretty inexpensive in the bags lessincredibly long and you really don’t need to add sugar because it taste fine without the sugar. And also it doesn’t take long if you’re trying to make cold tea for the bags to seep into the water for flavor.
Lee Ann B.
Allison Park, PA
My go to green tea! It’s the perfect balance of earthy green tea flavor with just a hint of lemongrass and mint that’s not too overpowering. I love that’s it affordable and that each tea bag is individually wrapped and stays fresh until I use it.
Abbey H.
La Fayette, GA
I love drinking tea so these are amazon. In my opinion! I love the packaging on it. It is a great product and works very well. I only bought this once but I don’t think I will be buying it again. I will try a different kind from this brand!
Alexandrea T.
Love this! My favorite home brew hot tea for sure. I started woth a small box, and had to go back for a large box right away. I drink this regularly plain. So yum if you like green tea.
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
I love how healthy green tea is for us! This brand is especially good because it’s organic and I love that it comes with 48 bags I also don’t have to use two if I’m trying to make Ice-T like You usually have to do with other Tea companies
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?