BY TAZO #3 in Tea

A harmonious blend of green tea with lemongrass & spearmint.

green tea, lemon verbena, spearmint leaves, lemongrass, natural flavors

Gielle K.
This is such an amazing morning/early afternoon pick-me-up tea! It's light and refreshing. There is green tea which is super healthy but it's not overpowering. I usually hate green tea, but this is light and mixed with lemongrass, verbena, and other leaves. I highly recommend it, especially for those who want some more caffeine in their lives!
Tabitha H.
Paintsville
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my all time favorite tea. I first experienced it while on a conference trip. They had coffee set up, but since I knew I’d be in the heat all day I decided for tea instead. Pair this tea with honey and lemon for a great way to wake up.
Rachel N.
Kansas City
This is one of my favorite Tazo teas. It is refreshing and calming but the spearmint (which is caffeinated) gives me a little kick without keeping me up at night. I would recommend for anyone who is feeling sick or stressed out especially. The mint makes it a great post-meal drink as well.
Aaliyah M.
Waxahachie, TX
My favorite green tea of all time! Has such a smooth and calming flavor. Good for when your arnt feeling good, or need something to help you sleep. I make it both hot and cold. And even got my husband to drinking it. This was my go to drink when i was pregnant with my son, and i think its the reason why he is more musclular than anything!
Gabriella R.
Garfield Hts, OH
I love Zen tea! It’s a nice blend of green tea with mint in it, and the mint is a bit stronger than in other green-mint teas. It’s not over powering though, and it’s a refreshing balance. As long as you don’t steep it too long the flavor is not bitter either like other green teas can get. I’d drink this all day if I could!
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
This flavor and brand is my absolute favorite! I can't find anything quite like it. It really does make me feel more relaxed and less stressed. It's not too strong but has great flavor. I keep buying big packs and get sad when i run out! Try all the Tazo teas, especially this flavor!
Lee Ann B.
Allison Park , PA
My go to green tea! It’s the perfect balance of earthy green tea flavor with just a hint of lemongrass and mint that’s not too overpowering. I love that’s it affordable and that each tea bag is individually wrapped and stays fresh until I use it.
Helen V.
Houston
This is such an amazing tea to relax and unwind after a stressful day. I typically drink it hot however it can be made cold. The flavor is really delicious and it soothes me instantly. I love green tea, I have tried many different brands and flavors and Tazo makes the best in my opinion. The quality is there and it's affordable.
Gabriella F.
Leicester, MA
This is my favorite green tea! I love the lemon and mint flavors. I started drinking because I always buy the green tea from Starbucks. Tazo is very affordable and most grocery stores carry it. I like to add a sweetener to it.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I love this tea as an alternative to a caffeine-heavy choice. When I was trying to cut back on my coffee consumption I still needed a boost in the morning and missed my vanilla lattes. I ended up switching to Zen Tazo tea because of the unique flavor, also the barista suggested I try it with a pump of vanilla flavoring and I haven't looked back since. It's refreshing and light, plus if you forget to drink it, it's not so bad when it cools off.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?

Amazon