Tazo Zen™ Green Tea

A harmonious blend of green tea with lemongrass & spearmint.

green tea, lemon verbena, spearmint leaves, lemongrass, natural flavors

Did you feel relaxed after drinking this tea
How does this compare to other green teas?
Are these good
Start your review of Tazo Zen™ Green Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Saint Albans, NY
I LOVEEEE THIS TEA! I always have to have a box of this on hand. I usually have a cup of this tea every morning. Compared to other green teas, this one has a good flavor and doesn't taste bitter at all. I always recommend people try this one if they are looking to try green tea. My only complaint is that I feel it is getting harder to find 😂 it is always sold out when I go looking for it. I hope they never stop making this flavor.
Colorado Spgs, CO
As far as mint teas go, I feel like a lot of brands focus too much on the additional flavor and forget about the base of the tea. Zen has been one of my favorite green teas. It's not bitter like Bigalow can get and it really is a refreshing and relaxing tea. I don't think that it tastes great when adding honey's or sugar, unless you add a Rosemary honey it just doesn't sweeten well in my opinion.
Indianapolis , IN
I got this tea because I wanted something as close to Starbucks green tea as I could get. Well, I tried this read and now it is one of my favorites! There’s so many different kinds, at one point I had three different flavored teas on my desk. It has this cool slot to open so you can set them up and pull one from the box. I would definitely recommend to my tea lovers out there.
Roslyn, NY
I love tea, especially Tazo's array of green tea options. This is one of my favorites. I've bought Tazo's great tea countless times. I stock up to make sure I never run out. Tazo is a high quality brand that always meets my expectations. I am always recommending it to friends and family looking for a comforting hot beverage.
This is the only green tea I've tried and I love it. Of anyone has other good brands let me know. It is pretty affordable and I buy mine from target. I just heat up water, add the tea bag, and honey. The packaging is pretty simple but its tea, I also have tried the detox from this same brand. Just as good 🙌
Boca Raton, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
My favorite green tea and the only I’ll drink since first discovered months ago! This is the Green Tea Starbucks uses and therefore inspired my more cost effective brewing at home. I’ll boil water and let 4-5 tea bags steep, then keep in the fridge for my weekly batch of iced green tea. Also delicious as a hot cup...love that Tazo also includes the caffeine index on their packaging for full transparency!
This is my favorite green tea.  It used to be my go to from starbucks.  It is not too bitter but has a light and minty taste.  Its great for an afternoon pick me up.  Its fairly affordable as far as tea goes.  I would for sure buy again and suggest it to others.
Minneapolis, MN
The flavor of this green tea is strong, and for lack of a better word, more “pungent” than other brands. However, while this green tea is quite good, I’d only buy it if it was on sale, as other brands sell green tea for much cheaper that’s only a tick down in quality, comparatively.
I try to buy Tazo tea whenever I can. I will take some tea bags with me out of town but I do try to drink the green tea daily. I would like a flavored Matcha tea and one for Keurig would be great. I always add a little sugar free flavor to my green tea. I will always buy Tazo.
Lake Stevens, WA
Tazo Zen is one of my favorite green teas.  I love having this tea concentrated in a cup and then diluting it with another glass of water.  This is one of the first green teas that I ever started drinking.  I would definitely recommend this green tea to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...