BY TAZO #2 in Tea

A harmonious blend of green tea with lemongrass & spearmint.

green tea, lemon verbena, spearmint leaves, lemongrass, natural flavors

Helen V.
Houston
This is such an amazing tea to relax and unwind after a stressful day. I typically drink it hot however it can be made cold. The flavor is really delicious and it soothes me instantly. I love green tea, I have tried many different brands and flavors and Tazo makes the best in my opinion. The quality is there and it's affordable.
Gielle K.
This is such an amazing morning/early afternoon pick-me-up tea! It's light and refreshing. There is green tea which is super healthy but it's not overpowering. I usually hate green tea, but this is light and mixed with lemongrass, verbena, and other leaves. I highly recommend it, especially for those who want some more caffeine in their lives!
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
Love this brand! And I’ll say it again and again. As far as this tea, my actual favorite is the one with ginger in it, but this one works just as good. There’s just something about TAZO tees that I do not find in any other brands. High quality and great real tea taste. I get mine at Publix and sometimesat WinDixe
Aaliyah M.
Waxahachie, TX
My favorite green tea of all time! Has such a smooth and calming flavor. Good for when your arnt feeling good, or need something to help you sleep. I make it both hot and cold. And even got my husband to drinking it. This was my go to drink when i was pregnant with my son, and i think its the reason why he is more musclular than anything!
Gabriella R.
Garfield Hts, OH
I love Zen tea! It’s a nice blend of green tea with mint in it, and the mint is a bit stronger than in other green-mint teas. It’s not over powering though, and it’s a refreshing balance. As long as you don’t steep it too long the flavor is not bitter either like other green teas can get. I’d drink this all day if I could!
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
This flavor and brand is my absolute favorite! I can't find anything quite like it. It really does make me feel more relaxed and less stressed. It's not too strong but has great flavor. I keep buying big packs and get sad when i run out! Try all the Tazo teas, especially this flavor!
Alison M.
Tazo tea is great, I was disappointed when Starbucks stopped using tazo. However, the boxes are available at most grocery stores and they are a better value (20 tea bags for about $3). My favorite tea from tazo is Zen, it is aromatic and the perfect green tea with mint.
Alya D.
I really enjoyed the Green team from tazo it because it’s pretty inexpensive in the bags lessincredibly long and you really don’t need to add sugar because it taste fine without the sugar. And also it doesn’t take long if you’re trying to make cold tea for the bags to seep into the water for flavor.
Lee Ann B.
Allison Park, PA
My go to green tea! It’s the perfect balance of earthy green tea flavor with just a hint of lemongrass and mint that’s not too overpowering. I love that’s it affordable and that each tea bag is individually wrapped and stays fresh until I use it.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
If you want a classic green tea Tazo is where it's at! Always has an amazing fresh flavor and great for adding in flavors. I dont have to go to Starbucks I just buy this and some Torini Peach flavoring and voala I have starbucks peach green tea!
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?