Get Zen with a harmonious blend of lemongrass and spearmint. Tazo Zen Green Tea is all natural and sublime. Tazo Zen is created using select full-flavored, pan-fired green teas from China, long fabled for their legendary properties. These teas converge with lemon verbena leaves, lemongrass and spearmint leaves in a blissful state nearly impossible to express in words.

Has anyone tried this tea? I bought it about a month ago and have yet to try it. Which one taste good? Or is your favorite?
What’s the best tea for nighttime?
Did you feel relaxed after drinking this tea
Start your review of Tazo Zen Tea - 20ct!
How would you rate this product?
Kiana D.
Overland Park, KS
This is my favorite tea! It is so fresh and and smells amazing. It also tastes great and has enough caffeine to replace coffee for me. This brand is fairly priced. I do wish they sold loose leaf tea aw widely as they sell individually bagged teas. That would be so much better for the environment.
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Oh my where do I start ! This tea is so delicious both hot and cold ! I love the lemon and minty flavor in it. It makes it so refreshing. The green tea is not overly powerful and it just mixes well with the other herbs it’s delicious !! Plus all the wonderful health benefits it has ! I totally recommend it!!
Autumn W.
London, OH
This is one of my favorite teas. When I am having a rough day, I brew a cup of Zen. Soon enough, I an transported to a place where time slows down and so can regain my bearings.
Steph P.
Wichita
Tazo Zen Tea - 20ct uploaded by Steph P.
I absolutely love Tazo green tea. It’s natural and calming and best of all, healthy. I use the K cups which allows making it super quick and easy. I love most teas from Tazo but the green tea is by far my go to! Tazo Zen Tea - 20ct
Carrie P.
Williamsport, PA
The price is a little high but its what one should expect to see in higher end teas. The flavor is really good and true to its advertising.
Naïma P.
Dothan, AL
Tazo Zen Tea - 20ct uploaded by Naïma P.
This is one of my favorite teas, if it’s not my number one favorite! It tastes very fresh it really puts me in a good mood. I believe there is some notes of lemongrass and it’s very light but noticeable (in a good way). I like to add a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice (or a slice or two of lemon) and honey to sweeten it and it’s soo refreshing! I highly recommend
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,975 reviews
Tazo Zen Tea - 20ct uploaded by jen H.
This is my absolute favorite green tea. I always have these green tea bags stashed in my purse, desk drawer. Anytime. With the traditional green tea flavor but with an added mint flavor and other floral herbs. Hot or cold.
Kelsey L.
Vlg Of Lakewd, IL
Tazo Zen Tea - 20ct uploaded by Kelsey L.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been drinking this since my freshman year of high school. I can be pretty sensitive to caffeine so I tend to drink more tea than coffee whenever I need an extra boost of energy in the morning. This tea is a great value and great flavor. Highly recommend if you like green tea! 😋
Jessica C.
Brookline, MA
This tea is amazing , flavor is 💯 %, I really love it, I drink a cup of this tea at last 3 times per week , you have to try it . 💕 I’m in love of it Tazo Zen Tea - 20ct
brilinn
Monmouth
This tea is literally medicine! It’s great for so many things like detoxing and for any health benefit. I usually drink this hot but it’s also really great iced with honey added for a little sweetness. I definitely recommend this tea because it’s so healthy for you and the cheapest detox!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...