BY TAZO #5 in Tea

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a mornin...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Whitney J.
Columbia, SC
My life saver. This was totally my #Bestof2015 best buy. This tea is so refreshing. It has been my go to in nursing school for all those late nights and early mornings. Tazo is on point with this one. Zen really takes you there and I'd be lost without it.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Tazo is one of my favorite tea brands. I love mint teas. I always reach for the Zen on daya like today when the weather is a little chilly. Soothes the throat.
Elizabeth d.
Piggott, AR
This is an amazing tea! It is a wonderful green tea. I have all tried other flavors from this brand and they do not disappointed. Just heat your water, poor over the bag, steep, and you are finished!
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
AMAZING. I'm a tea lover and tried this for the first time and love it. I have a drawer full of loose tea and tea bags and this is easily one of my favorites now! Such a strong but light flavor.
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Zen on those quiet afternoons. This tea has half the caffeine content as Awake or Earl Grey. This should be an afternoon tea after a meal or to just clear your mind from corporate mumble jumble. The aroma of lemongrass and spearmint is pleasant to the senses. The spearmint is good for digestive aid or when you have a small stomache ache. I think you are better off going to a local Asian market for better spearmint tea.
Dayshawnda A.
Bedford Hts, OH
This brand of tea is amazing. Zen is a green tea with a hint of lemon grass and mint. It's very calming and refreshing! Sorta cleansing. I feel like drinking this after a workout would be relaxing!
Sarah K.
Love this green tea. Slightly caffeinated fitting for a midday pick me up. The minty flavor makes this especially refreshing. I enjoy it cold with ice cubes.
Lisa L.
I have learned with tea's it's enjoyable with slow sips. The reason why I say this is because it depends how much tea you use with your water or water with your tea. You do not want to put too much tea or too much water to taste and fully appreciate the tea leaf value for your body. Tazo Zen products for me is the best kind of tea to drink.
Mariah M.
Salem, OR
this tea is so refreshing! I love thr tazo brand and it has the perfect amount of complimentary flavors.
shannon C.
I love tea and this entire brand is such a good brand. All their teas are good and really strong
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?