BY TAZO

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Whitney J.
Columbia, SC
My life saver. This was totally my #Bestof2015 best buy. This tea is so refreshing. It has been my go to in nursing school for all those late nights and early mornings. Tazo is on point with this one. Zen really takes you there and I'd be lost without it.
Elizabeth d.
Piggott, AR
This is an amazing tea! It is a wonderful green tea. I have all tried other flavors from this brand and they do not disappointed. Just heat your water, poor over the bag, steep, and you are finished!
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
AMAZING. I'm a tea lover and tried this for the first time and love it. I have a drawer full of loose tea and tea bags and this is easily one of my favorites now! Such a strong but light flavor.
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Foodie Expert
Zen on those quiet afternoons. This tea has half the caffeine content as Awake or Earl Grey. This should be an afternoon tea after a meal or to just clear your mind from corporate mumble jumble. The aroma of lemongrass and spearmint is pleasant to the senses. The spearmint is good for digestive aid or when you have a small stomache ache. I think you are better off going to a local Asian market for better spearmint tea.
Dayshawnda A.
Bedford Hts, OH
Foodie Expert
This brand of tea is amazing. Zen is a green tea with a hint of lemon grass and mint. It's very calming and refreshing! Sorta cleansing. I feel like drinking this after a workout would be relaxing!
Autumn P.
Houma, LA
Foodie Expert
My favorite way to drink this is iced! Love this tea and this brand. Can be a little pricey but it tastes so good it doesn’t matter.
Connie M.
One of my favourite green tea. This zen tea is very light, it has some unique flavour. I taste a bit of mint which it feels so refresh. Drink this in hot its very please to my body. This tea has some caffeine so its best to drink in the morning or afternoon. Some recommend to add honey, but I think its best to drink just as is.
Erika C.
Boonville, NY
Foodie Expert
My favorite tea for anytime of the day. I love the taste and how great it tastes without the need of cream or sugar.
Gage H.
Williamsburg
Tazo's green zen tea has always been my favorite.  It is amazing hot or cold and is perfect for anytime of the day.  It is by far the best green tea out there.  It is also great sweet or unsweet.  It is a great price, especially for such a great quality of tea.
Malika S.
Glendale, NY
This has almost no flavor to me, I feel like I taste the bags more than I taste the actual tea - I use two bags to get any flavor out, so I would recommend using loose tea or some other brand. I love the Tazo passion tea flavor, but this Zen one is a miss to me.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Foodie Expert
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?