BY TAZO

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Autumn P.
Houma, LA
Foodie Expert
My favorite way to drink this is iced! Love this tea and this brand. Can be a little pricey but it tastes so good it doesn’t matter.
Connie M.
One of my favourite green tea. This zen tea is very light, it has some unique flavour. I taste a bit of mint which it feels so refresh. Drink this in hot its very please to my body. This tea has some caffeine so its best to drink in the morning or afternoon. Some recommend to add honey, but I think its best to drink just as is.
Erika C.
Boonville, NY
Foodie Expert
My favorite tea for anytime of the day. I love the taste and how great it tastes without the need of cream or sugar.
Gage H.
Williamsburg
Tazo's green zen tea has always been my favorite.  It is amazing hot or cold and is perfect for anytime of the day.  It is by far the best green tea out there.  It is also great sweet or unsweet.  It is a great price, especially for such a great quality of tea.
Malika S.
Glendale, NY
This has almost no flavor to me, I feel like I taste the bags more than I taste the actual tea - I use two bags to get any flavor out, so I would recommend using loose tea or some other brand. I love the Tazo passion tea flavor, but this Zen one is a miss to me.
Brooke K.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
My favorite tea. It is more interesting than just green tea, but still simple enough and great tasting that you want to drink it.
Carol A.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite tea to drink. I also like the organic peachy green tea, but the Zen is the best. It has a slight spearmint flavor that is subtle but adds an extra yummy element to the tea. It also does not start to taste bitter towards the end like some teas do. I do not need to sweeten this flavor to enjoy it, and I drink it almost daily without tiring of it.
Taylor M.
Royal Oak
Great flavor with the mint and lemon grass. It is very relaxing. I drink this before I go to bed to help me calm down or when I am feeling anxious
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Foodie Expert
Tazo Zen All Natural Green Tea Filterbags - 20 CT Green tea is a type of tea that is made from Camellia sinensis leaves that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process used to make oolong and black tea
Aria M.
Midwest City, OK
Foodie Expert
Perfect lemony green tea to substitute coffee. Has an average amount of caffeine without making you hyper.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Foodie Expert
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?