BY TAZO #5 in Tea

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Mariah M.
Salem, OR
this tea is so refreshing! I love thr tazo brand and it has the perfect amount of complimentary flavors.
shannon C.
I love tea and this entire brand is such a good brand. All their teas are good and really strong
Brittney B.
W Hollywood, CA
I love green tea, it’s a great pick me up in the flavor of this one is amazing. I like to add a little bit of honey and lemon and it’s perfect
mills a.
I love green tea it makes me feel good and it makes you feel nice and refreshed its good chilled or slightly froze
Angelica R.
I dont normally like green tea but i liked this one. It may lead me to try another flavored tazo green tea.
Angela D.
I like this brand. It is easy to find at Target. I like this tea. It has good flavor. I would recommend. :) ...
Brenna M.
Ahhh this tea is just delightful! It isn't too strong but definitely makes me feel healthy and ready to take on the day!
Loyddi p.
Pomona, CA
My morning tea. Love the scent and it's my perfect way of getting my caffeine in a light way. Love it warm or cold.
Crystal L.
Everett, PA
I love hot tea, especially on cold or rainy days when I'm curled up with a book. Tazo never fails to please. It's affordable and has a great taste. This is my go to tea and I will continue to buy it.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Favorite green tea option! I can get two mugs out of it with equal strength. Perfect caffeine for me. Wrapped individually in the box. Not a strong smell if you want that in tea. I buy over and over, great for price.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?