BY TAZO #58 in Tea

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Cailey W.
Anchorage, AK
I love taxi tea! The green tea is probably my favorite kind of tea. They aren't dull on flavors and better than most other brands.
Taylor T.
This tea is very tasty! I drank some tonight, actually. It's good hot or cold. I use one tea bag for two cups in the morning and the taste is great. It's more expensive than Lipton, but it's worth it.
Aimee H.
Salem, OR
Zen tea, I didn't know that I could like a tea as much as I love chai tea! But Zen tea from Tazo really surprised me! I enjoy the refreshing aspect of it and I don't need to add sugar but is great with a little honey or agave! But also great with just a little milk added or plain!
Danielle K.
TUCSON, AZ
love love love this tea. I am SUPER pickey about the green tea I brew at home and have a hard time finding something I like. This tastes just like the Tevana green tea they use for the green tea they sell at Starbucks. I typically find it for 3-4 dollars for 20 bags compaired to 3 dollars a tea at Starbucks or the 9 dollars for Tevana tea bags.
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL
This is by far my favorite tea! I stumbled upon it at Starbucks and have been addicted ever since. The flavor combination is so unique and fresh. I love it so much. Doesn't need sweetener or anythubg else.
Miriam B.
This is my favorite green tea, and I like many different brands. I first tried Zen when they used Tazo at Starbucks. I immediately fell in love. It is so unique tasting! I was very disappointed when Starbucks dropped the Tazo line, but I will purchase this product whenever they are on sale at Fairway.
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
This is a great green tea that I have in my desk drawer all the time as a turn to on cold or stressful days. It is very refreshing and will not leave you buzzed, however I wish that it was a little bolder. I usually find this in target, however you can get it at most grocery stores as well
Diana C.
Three Rivers, MI
Love to brew this fresh and add a little honey and pour over ice! It is so good and refreshing with a little mintiness, but not too minty! And a little lemonbalm. Really good!
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
Love this team it's absolutely awesome taste so good and it's good for you. The packaging is quite attractive I would say the price is decent but the flavor is great and I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to try A new tea
Heather H.
Jacksonville , FL
This is absolutely my favorite green tea! I like the little bit of mint in there. It makes it super easy to drink green tea. I first found it at Starbucks and I'm so glad they sell it in grocery stores.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?