BY TAZO #1 in Tea

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Kir W.
I was really disappointed with this tea...there is something about the overall flavor that was unpleasant and bitter.
April M.
This green tea makes me feel pretty nauseous when I drink it solo. I think maybe adding some honey or light almond milk would tone it down a little. Making it into a kind of latte would probably be ideal especially if you are also sensitive with green teas.
Malika S.
Glendale, NY
This has almost no flavor to me, I feel like I taste the bags more than I taste the actual tea - I use two bags to get any flavor out, so I would recommend using loose tea or some other brand. I love the Tazo passion tea flavor, but this Zen one is a miss to me.
Maleana H.
Was very addicting to begin with but is much more floral and started to make me I'll..
Mac  .
Atascadero, CA
Tazo Zen Green Tea was my go-to Green Tea for many years. Its available at Starbucks and Target, so it was always there when I needed Green Tea on the go. It contains around 30-45 mg of caffeine, which is a little 'pick me up', but not nearly as high of a caffeine content as coffee. My one complaint is that I think this tea scorches and turns bitter a little more easily than other brands I've bought. You have to make sure that baristas know not to put it in BOILING water and you have to be ready to pull the tea bag out of your cup when it has steeped the right amount. That being said, it is still a great good tea.
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm on the fence about Zen tea. I prefer traditional green teas (more like Tazo's China Green Tips), but this one is decent-- nice and light with subtle flavors of lemon and mint. I think this tea is better iced than hot.
Tiffany H.
Burlington, MA
I'm not a real fan of minty teas, but I know plenty of people who love this one!
Katie S.
I love this tea. It is very uplifting and works great to reduce stress with lemongrass and spearmint flavors. It is a great way to unwind and lift your spirits in the middle of the workday.
Fallyn P.
Green tea is good for you in so many ways and the tazo brands tea is just the best! The flavor never disappoints.
Cassidy J.
Akron, OH
Easy to find, cheaper than a lot of teas but still a great taste. I will be buying this again and recommend to those who want to get into starting to drink tea daily.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?