BY TAZO

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kir W.
Foodie Expert
I was really disappointed with this tea...there is something about the overall flavor that was unpleasant and bitter.
Malika S.
Glendale, NY
This has almost no flavor to me, I feel like I taste the bags more than I taste the actual tea - I use two bags to get any flavor out, so I would recommend using loose tea or some other brand. I love the Tazo passion tea flavor, but this Zen one is a miss to me.
Maleana H.
Was very addicting to begin with but is much more floral and started to make me I'll..
Mac  .
Atascadero, CA
Tazo Zen Green Tea was my go-to Green Tea for many years. Its available at Starbucks and Target, so it was always there when I needed Green Tea on the go. It contains around 30-45 mg of caffeine, which is a little 'pick me up', but not nearly as high of a caffeine content as coffee. My one complaint is that I think this tea scorches and turns bitter a little more easily than other brands I've bought. You have to make sure that baristas know not to put it in BOILING water and you have to be ready to pull the tea bag out of your cup when it has steeped the right amount. That being said, it is still a great good tea.
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm on the fence about Zen tea. I prefer traditional green teas (more like Tazo's China Green Tips), but this one is decent-- nice and light with subtle flavors of lemon and mint. I think this tea is better iced than hot.
Tiffany H.
Burlington, MA
I'm not a real fan of minty teas, but I know plenty of people who love this one!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Foodie Expert
Tazo Zen All Natural Green Tea Filterbags - 20 CT Green tea is a type of tea that is made from Camellia sinensis leaves that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process used to make oolong and black tea
Katie R.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
This is a great tea. It's a bit tangy but I think that's part of it when drinking green tea. It's full of flavor and gives you the energy with a crash. Perfect for first thing in the morning!
Kim F.
Green tea is probably one of my least favorite teas, as it can sometimes come off tasting like hot grass soup. Tazo brand is the only green tea I will drink and thoroughly enjoy. It has a fresh flavor without tasting too earthy.
Jen P.
Foodie Expert
I like this brand. I think this tea tastes really good, and they have a million other really good flavors too. I think it's a little overpriced, but they go on sale sometimes. Plus they have such interesting flavors I feel like it can be worth the splurge for something unique
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Foodie Expert
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?