BY TAZO #5 in Tea

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
shannon C.
I love tea and this entire brand is such a good brand. All their teas are good and really strong
Brittney B.
W Hollywood, CA
I love green tea, it’s a great pick me up in the flavor of this one is amazing. I like to add a little bit of honey and lemon and it’s perfect
mills a.
I love green tea it makes me feel good and it makes you feel nice and refreshed its good chilled or slightly froze
Angelica R.
I dont normally like green tea but i liked this one. It may lead me to try another flavored tazo green tea.
Angela D.
I like this brand. It is easy to find at Target. I like this tea. It has good flavor. I would recommend. :) ...
Brenna M.
Ahhh this tea is just delightful! It isn't too strong but definitely makes me feel healthy and ready to take on the day!
Crystal L.
Everett, PA
I love hot tea, especially on cold or rainy days when I'm curled up with a book. Tazo never fails to please. It's affordable and has a great taste. This is my go to tea and I will continue to buy it.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Favorite green tea option! I can get two mugs out of it with equal strength. Perfect caffeine for me. Wrapped individually in the box. Not a strong smell if you want that in tea. I buy over and over, great for price.
Jill N.
It has a good green tea flavor. This is one of my favorite greens. I have bought this many times before. It has the normal tea packaging and is convenient. I think it's a good value and would buy again.
Mimi M.
East Lansing, MI
YAS YAS YAS. I drink so much tea and I try to only get Tazo tea. I love it. It is light and delicious and the tea bag lasts a few cups of tea. The price is good for the amount of bags you get in the box and they sell them literally everywhere- even at coffee shops.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?