BY TAZO #58 in Tea

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Emee H.
I love green tea and this has a good flavor. It’s great hot or cold, you’ll just need a large pitcher and let it steep for a while.
Chloe F.
Love this tea delicious and very flavoursome. Great snack for those who are on a healthy diet and trying to cut down
Cassie T.
Naperville
I love Tazo perfect for any kind of feeling, energize, sleep, breakfast you get the jist! Green tea is my fav with all the antioxidant properties but I’m a tea addict what can I say
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
One of my go-to teas! It’s a really uplifting flavor; the spearmint and lemongrass make it more refreshing than the average green tea. Honestly, I prefer mine with no sweetener and drink it as is. Great alternative to coffee. Love this iced in the summer as well!
Tara m.
Howell, MI
Let be zen flavor. It’s my favorite taxi tea. It tastes really good and smooth with low caffeine.
Merle O.
Tahlequah, OK
I bought these because they were on sale. The flavor is great but its a little expensive for my taste. Great tea though.
I love this brand of tea. I usually am a loose tea drinker but this comes second place. I love the taste of it. It’s so mellow and nice.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Tazo is one of my favorite tea brands. I love mint teas. I always reach for the Zen on daya like today when the weather is a little chilly. Soothes the throat.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon. We like to drink the high end tea occasionally but this always does the job.
Marisa V.
New Fairfield, CT
Organic and fresh tea bags. Even smells like pure green tea with no added chemicals. Taste great
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?