BY TAZO

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Carol A.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite tea to drink. I also like the organic peachy green tea, but the Zen is the best. It has a slight spearmint flavor that is subtle but adds an extra yummy element to the tea. It also does not start to taste bitter towards the end like some teas do. I do not need to sweeten this flavor to enjoy it, and I drink it almost daily without tiring of it.
Gage H.
Williamsburg
Tazo's green zen tea has always been my favorite.  It is amazing hot or cold and is perfect for anytime of the day.  It is by far the best green tea out there.  It is also great sweet or unsweet.  It is a great price, especially for such a great quality of tea.
Malika S.
Glendale, NY
This has almost no flavor to me, I feel like I taste the bags more than I taste the actual tea - I use two bags to get any flavor out, so I would recommend using loose tea or some other brand. I love the Tazo passion tea flavor, but this Zen one is a miss to me.
Miriam B.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite green tea, and I like many different brands. I first tried Zen when they used Tazo at Starbucks. I immediately fell in love. It is so unique tasting! I was very disappointed when Starbucks dropped the Tazo line, but I will purchase this product whenever they are on sale at Fairway.
Danielle K.
TUCSON, AZ
Foodie Expert
love love love this tea. I am SUPER pickey about the green tea I brew at home and have a hard time finding something I like. This tastes just like the Tevana green tea they use for the green tea they sell at Starbucks. I typically find it for 3-4 dollars for 20 bags compaired to 3 dollars a tea at Starbucks or the 9 dollars for Tevana tea bags.
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
This is a great green tea that I have in my desk drawer all the time as a turn to on cold or stressful days. It is very refreshing and will not leave you buzzed, however I wish that it was a little bolder. I usually find this in target, however you can get it at most grocery stores as well
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
Foodie Expert
This tea is one of my absolute favorites. I am a huge fan of lemongrass. The sweetness of the taste and smell just brings me to another lever of Zen. I love it! I super recommend it. Plus if you're looking for something to relax you and bring your calmness, lemongrass has that benefit.
Aimee H.
Salem, OR
Zen tea, I didn't know that I could like a tea as much as I love chai tea! But Zen tea from Tazo really surprised me! I enjoy the refreshing aspect of it and I don't need to add sugar but is great with a little honey or agave! But also great with just a little milk added or plain!
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
Foodie Expert
I like this green tea a lot. It is nice and smooth and not bitter, unless you steep it way too long. I enjoy the extra hint of mint flavor this tea has. You usually can find it on sale at target so it's not as expensive. I will continue to repurchase.
Heather H.
Jacksonville , FL
This is absolutely my favorite green tea! I like the little bit of mint in there. It makes it super easy to drink green tea. I first found it at Starbucks and I'm so glad they sell it in grocery stores.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Foodie Expert
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?