BY TAZO #58 in Tea

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Krista V.
Providence, RI
Love Tazo teas! Honestly wouldn't have gotten through college without my tea in the morning. It always hit the spot. Green tea being my favorite, of course. They're great and I would definitely get these again!
Christine C.
This has to be the best and only green tea i will drink. it smells sooo good and relaxing. i can drink with or without sugar/honey. normally i drink it hot right away. its very smooth, doesn't have a weird after taste or strange under note that i notice in other green teas. i would recommend
Lacey C.
St Simons Is, GA
I'm an avid tea drinker, and this is without a doubt my favorite green tea. I'm not a huge fan of green tea by itself, but the notes of lemongrass and mint are perfect and add an excellent flavor. it is refreshing, and zen is an appropriate name for it because it always helps me relax.
Lily J.
My favorite type of tea! It tastes like green tea, lemongrass, and mint. It was the most relaxing and refreshing tea that I have ever tried. It's a bit on the expensive side but it's well worth the price.
Jennifer D.
This is my FAVORITE tea! It's great both with a d without sweetener. My favorite way to drink it is over ice sweetened with a touch of stevia. Delicious and VERY refreshing!
Megan H.
While working for Starbucks I became addicted to this tea. I have many flavored but the zen in my go to favorite. It has such an amazing flavor profile and always relaxes me after a long day. Highly recommend to try.
Jennifer T.
This green tea is infused with a plethora of mint.

Great chilled during the summer for a refreshing tea drink.

Excellent during the colder-months heated with a little honey - it'll clear your sinuses right out and soothe a sore throat.
Maya J.
I absolutely love a good cup of hot tea to get me going during the winter months! And Tazo does NOT disappoint :) Great flavor and tons of options make Tazo a top choice for me!
Kea V.
My absolute favorite green tea. I purchase this tea often as well as order this one at Starbucks. I prefer not to drink green tea if it's not this one specifically. It's great with or with out sweetener.
Lauren S.
Lahaina, HI
This is my favorite green tea of all time! The touch of spearmint and lemongrass just takes the relaxing green tea to another level. It is my go to tea whenever I'm feeling down or under the weather.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?