BY TAZO #5 in Tea

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Elizabeth H.
This is my favorite type of tea! The spearmint has a lasting taste in your mouth. At my local coffee shop, they pair this tea with lemonade and a shot of coconut. The result is something that would be found on a tropical island! Just an idea for lovers of this tea!
Melissa M.
I'm a firm believer that tea will fix everything. I use this tea after a long day of work or a rough day at home. Its inexpensive and easy to find I buy it at Wal-Mart, Hy-vee, Target. TAZO is a great brand and I've tried multiple different flavors all are great
Courtney M.
I have always been a nervous person, but I also hate taking medication. I decided long ago to take a natural approach. This tea help me relax each night and at moments of high stress during the day. The lemongrass also refreshes my spirit and outlook. Deep breaths, yoga, and this tea are nature's medicine.
Erin P.
So tea. Much refreshing.
This tea is great as an afternoon pick-me-up if you want just a smidge of caffeine. It doesn't give the same jolt as coffee but it also doesn't make you feel like an army of angry orcs are setting fire to your stomach faster than the Ents around Isengard. So for a refreshing afternoon break, I'd definitely recommend this tea.
Rose Z.
Jersey City, NJ
I am a huge fan of Tazo. The brand and its classic teas are superb. I love all of its flavors that I have tried, but this one is my most fav. I really like the blend. It calms me down and I really feel the zen effect. Its a crisp flavor as is without anything added and tastes great iced or hot.
Krista V.
Providence, RI
Love Tazo teas! Honestly wouldn't have gotten through college without my tea in the morning. It always hit the spot. Green tea being my favorite, of course. They're great and I would definitely get these again!
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
This is my favorite green tea. I have it every morning when I wake up. I think the price is very affordable as well for such a quality tea. I can get it at Kroger on sale for $2.99.
Christine C.
This has to be the best and only green tea i will drink. it smells sooo good and relaxing. i can drink with or without sugar/honey. normally i drink it hot right away. its very smooth, doesn't have a weird after taste or strange under note that i notice in other green teas. i would recommend
Lily J.
My favorite type of tea! It tastes like green tea, lemongrass, and mint. It was the most relaxing and refreshing tea that I have ever tried. It's a bit on the expensive side but it's well worth the price.
Lacey C.
St Simons Is, GA
I'm an avid tea drinker, and this is without a doubt my favorite green tea. I'm not a huge fan of green tea by itself, but the notes of lemongrass and mint are perfect and add an excellent flavor. it is refreshing, and zen is an appropriate name for it because it always helps me relax.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?