BY TAZO

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
yani r.
San Antonio, TX
Tazo is by far my favorute tea brand it exceeds my expectations every time no matter if it the green tea or any of there fantastic fruit flavored ones definitely a must try.
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
AMAZING. I'm a tea lover and tried this for the first time and love it. I have a drawer full of loose tea and tea bags and this is easily one of my favorites now! Such a strong but light flavor.
Vicky F.
Foodie Expert
Amazing great tasting green tea! This is my favorite green tea which gives me the extra energy boost I need without the jitters. Also add a small amount of honey it's def my favorite from tazo
Raquel J.
Roanoke, VA
These not only have amazing flavor but also are healthy. It's great to have found an affordable product with all natural ingredients. I've used this product multiple times and will continue to do so. I highly recommend it to others; especially if you are into tea.
Breanna O.
Santa Clara, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm obsessed with these teas!! They have the perfect blend and are very easy to make ! Great for any occasion and can also be used for many things as well too but I love the flavor of this tea
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
This tea is amazing. I have been hooked on it since I first tried it. I make a cup every morning before school. I love the slight minty taste. I don't even use sugar when I drink it.
Rachael F.
Wilmington, DE
Perfect drink to wake you up while also relaxing you! It's nice and minty, but when Starbucks carried this tea, they always served it scalding hot so I didn't get to fully enjoy!
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
I am a green tea lover and this tea has a Good taste and smell that is very relaxing to me. The way to go for some fast green tea as I prefer to brew loose leaf teas
Ivy R.
Dallastown, PA
So delicious and tart. Has a very citrusy and earthy flavor, which is really relaxing. The price is about average, and it's well worth the price! So yummy, I've bought multiple boxes. I definitely recommend this tea!
Janet K.
This is such a delicious green tea blend! I favor looseleaf teas, but this is such an excellent version of tea in teabags, I never pass it up. So easy and so tasty!
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Foodie Expert
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?