BY TAZO #1 in Tea

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
This is my favorite green tea blend that Tazo makes. It's minty and fresh and not super high in caffeine. It gives me a boost without keeping me up at night. It's so refreshing and I like it hot or cold. I've also used it in KCup form. both are good.
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
I love tazo! I recently went to the mall in Memphis and they had their own store. It was amazing I got to try all the teas. Ever since then I always purchase their tea. This one is really good in the morning or when you need to find your center.
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
The name of this tea truly matches the taste and effects of the tea. After one cup, I feel more mellow. The aroma is so calming and the taste is so smooth. It's great by itself and with honey. I'm definitely hooked! Groupon is currently having a sale on a bulk package of six boxes of this tea.
Malena K.
Whitestone, NY
Great green tea. The lemongrass flavor in it makes it really refreshing. It is my go to green tea. I am big tea drinker and it is totally worth it to buy the box of these. I haven't see a flavor out there similar to this. I would buy again.
Heather H.
Jacksonville, FL
This is absolutely my favorite green tea! I like the little bit of mint in there. It makes it super easy to drink green tea. I first found it at Starbucks and I'm so glad they sell it in grocery stores.
Vanessa K.
All the Tazo teas are awesome but this one is my favorite. It's delicious and is my FAVORITE green tea to grab for over other brands. It isn't bitter, it isn't overly strong: it's just the right taste. Obviously can leave in the cup a little longer for a stronger flavor as well
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
Again, much like the Passion TAZO, this is the brand starbucks uses! Save time and money and make it in your own kitchen! The hint of mint gives this green tea a sweeter taste than most (I find others can be a little bitter) and sweetening it up with natural honey is even better!
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
Love this team it's absolutely awesome taste so good and it's good for you. The packaging is quite attractive I would say the price is decent but the flavor is great and I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to try A new tea
Amy P.
Montclair, NJ
So mad that Starbucks stopped carrying Tazo. This blend of green tea with lemongrass and spearmint can really perk up your morning or afternoon. I also like to blend one tea bag of Zen with one regular green tea bag for a custom brew!
Logan N.
Lenhartsville, PA
This tea flavor is so unique! If you love green and mint tea, this is for you! The only downfall is that it's a little pricey compared to other teas, but hey it's still cheaper then coffee any day!
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?