BY TAZO #58 in Tea

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Becca A.
Riverside, CA
Absolutely love this tea. It has a great slight minty flavor and the overall tea is delicious and soothing while providing a lick of caffeine. I drink this stuff everyday, it's awesome. And a great price as well
Michelle C.
Southwest Hbr, ME
This is the perfect drink for all of you tea lovers. I prefer teabags over the Tazo Zen bottled tea, as it is not as sweet. The flavor is great, If you are a fan of green tea you will be very happy with this brand. I would highly recommend this drink.
Victoria C.
Yucaipa , CA
This Tazo Tea is my most favorite flavor/type of tea. The Zen has a clean, minty and refreshing taste. It is lovely either cold or hot and most times it doesn't even need any sweetening. I toss a bag into a mug and "brew" the hot water right over it and it steeps perfectly in just about 3 minutes!
Bernadette T.
I love this tea, I first had it at Starbucks from that point I was hooked. I seen it at my market and just started buying it there, and saved me $$ lol. This is a great blended tea...

I would recommend this product
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
This is my favorite green tea blend that Tazo makes. It's minty and fresh and not super high in caffeine. It gives me a boost without keeping me up at night. It's so refreshing and I like it hot or cold. I've also used it in KCup form. both are good.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I like this green tea a lot. It is nice and smooth and not bitter, unless you steep it way too long. I enjoy the extra hint of mint flavor this tea has. You usually can find it on sale at target so it's not as expensive. I will continue to repurchase.
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
I love tazo! I recently went to the mall in Memphis and they had their own store. It was amazing I got to try all the teas. Ever since then I always purchase their tea. This one is really good in the morning or when you need to find your center.
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
The name of this tea truly matches the taste and effects of the tea. After one cup, I feel more mellow. The aroma is so calming and the taste is so smooth. It's great by itself and with honey. I'm definitely hooked! Groupon is currently having a sale on a bulk package of six boxes of this tea.
Malena K.
Whitestone, NY
Great green tea. The lemongrass flavor in it makes it really refreshing. It is my go to green tea. I am big tea drinker and it is totally worth it to buy the box of these. I haven't see a flavor out there similar to this. I would buy again.
Vanessa K.
All the Tazo teas are awesome but this one is my favorite. It's delicious and is my FAVORITE green tea to grab for over other brands. It isn't bitter, it isn't overly strong: it's just the right taste. Obviously can leave in the cup a little longer for a stronger flavor as well
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?