BY TAZO #5 in Tea

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Kayla B.
Really refreshing and helps to calm my mind. It has amazing flavor, sort of a lemon zing. It's also great hot or iced, with sugar and/or milk and cream or without anything at all. I always got the tea bags until i found the KCups!
Darlena Y.
One of my favorite teas! I usually brew this and mix it with a little bit of honey to soothe a sore throat. The flavor of the tea itself is very earthy with a touch of lemon, due to the lemon grass. It's not simply green tea leaves alone, so the flavor is very unique. I enjoy it with or without honey - very tasty!
Ashley M.
Edinburgh, IN
I absolutely love green tea. I drink it warm, cold, sweetened or unsweetened. This green tea outdoes other alternatives because it's flavor is very distinct. I don't think there is any room for improvement. It's up to you to decide how you like to drink it!!
Taylor T.
This tea is very tasty! I drank some tonight, actually. It's good hot or cold. I use one tea bag for two cups in the morning and the taste is great. It's more expensive than Lipton, but it's worth it.
Bernadette T.
I love this tea, I first had it at Starbucks from that point I was hooked. I seen it at my market and just started buying it there, and saved me $$ lol. This is a great blended tea...

I would recommend this product
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I like this green tea a lot. It is nice and smooth and not bitter, unless you steep it way too long. I enjoy the extra hint of mint flavor this tea has. You usually can find it on sale at target so it's not as expensive. I will continue to repurchase.
Victoria C.
Yucaipa, CA
This Tazo Tea is my most favorite flavor/type of tea. The Zen has a clean, minty and refreshing taste. It is lovely either cold or hot and most times it doesn't even need any sweetening. I toss a bag into a mug and "brew" the hot water right over it and it steeps perfectly in just about 3 minutes!
Michelle C.
Seal Cove, ME
This is the perfect drink for all of you tea lovers. I prefer teabags over the Tazo Zen bottled tea, as it is not as sweet. The flavor is great, If you are a fan of green tea you will be very happy with this brand. I would highly recommend this drink.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
This is my favorite green tea blend that Tazo makes. It's minty and fresh and not super high in caffeine. It gives me a boost without keeping me up at night. It's so refreshing and I like it hot or cold. I've also used it in KCup form. both are good.
Becca A.
Riverside, CA
Absolutely love this tea. It has a great slight minty flavor and the overall tea is delicious and soothing while providing a lick of caffeine. I drink this stuff everyday, it's awesome. And a great price as well
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?