BY TAZO #1 in Tea

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
This tea is one of my absolute favorites. I am a huge fan of lemongrass. The sweetness of the taste and smell just brings me to another lever of Zen. I love it! I super recommend it. Plus if you're looking for something to relax you and bring your calmness, lemongrass has that benefit.
Ashley S.
My go-to green tea! It has lemongrass and spearmint in it which provides a really nice, unique flavor. It is so refreshing and the perfect drink during the summer. You can pick up a box at any retailer/grocer and also get it (boxed or fresh) at Starbucks.
Whitney J.
Columbia, SC
My life saver. This was totally my #Bestof2015 best buy. This tea is so refreshing. It has been my go to in nursing school for all those late nights and early mornings. Tazo is on point with this one. Zen really takes you there and I'd be lost without it.
Katie W.
Montgomery, AL
Taco is a great brand. They have many different teas to choose from. This all natural green tea is one of my favorites. It's a healthy alternative to sodas and sweet tea (which is hard to stay away from in Alabama). I totally recommend this tea.
Laura G.
This green lemon tea is perfect on the fall and winter evenings. It warms you right though with the comforting warmth that a good tea brings out. Very affordable and in great packaging for grab and go ease. I have purchased multiple times for sure
June T.
Taco is beyond my favorite. I love the taste of all their teas. However Zen is the best! I would recommend it to all tea lovers! You can never go wrong with a hot cup of this. It boosts my energy and alertness. Great for early mornings. Perfect for sipping on the beach this summer. I think i will go make a cup for myself now. Enjoy
Aimee H.
Salem, OR
Zen tea, I didn't know that I could like a tea as much as I love chai tea! But Zen tea from Tazo really surprised me! I enjoy the refreshing aspect of it and I don't need to add sugar but is great with a little honey or agave! But also great with just a little milk added or plain!
Christine P.
This is my go to. I usually make a two tea bag pot and then dilute it with water and ice throughout the day and end up drinking nearly 64 fluid ounces easily. I enjoy the flavor without any sweeteners, and it may be the only iced tea I enjoy this way.
Afsoon Z.
I love drinking this tea mid day when I'm usually stressed and tired. This helps mellow me out and take a moment for myself and enjoy the natural flavors of the green tea and a subtle hint of mint. It's not bitter at all even when I leave the bag in the hot water for a while.
Meghan M.
My favorite morning tea, hands down! I'm not much of a coffee drinker, so when I need a caffeine fix, this is my go-to. Sometimes I add a little honey, but most of the time I drink it without any thing else. This is also a favorite whenever we have company…I have to buy two boxes because one goes too fast. Delicious!
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?