BY TAZO

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashlan J.
Aiken, SC
This is my favorite tea of all time. So much so I buy it in bulk and people give it to me. So so so good and it's even better mixed with cold lemonade.
Julia H.
Berkeley, CA
Tazo Zen green tea is one of my favorites for green tea. It has this minty blend that is very calming while still giving you energy from the caffeine.
Taylor M.
Royal Oak
Great flavor with the mint and lemon grass. It is very relaxing. I drink this before I go to bed to help me calm down or when I am feeling anxious
Jess M.
Foodie Expert
this is my go to all time favorite tea! I drink it every morning with one bag of Tazo English Breakfast! It's awakening and refreshing every time!
Abigail S.
I love the tazo zen green tea. It has a light minty taste to it. It's a good thing to drink in the morning if you need a little bit of energy.
Brooke K.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
My favorite tea. It is more interesting than just green tea, but still simple enough and great tasting that you want to drink it.
Kiersten M.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite green teas. I love the combined flavors and use this as my comfort tea. I keep a tea bag in my wallet just in case!
Autumn P.
Houma, LA
Foodie Expert
My favorite way to drink this is iced! Love this tea and this brand. Can be a little pricey but it tastes so good it doesn’t matter.
Miranda P.
Whiteman AFB , MO
Foodie Expert
Tazos all natural green tea tastes so amazing, I don't even need to put sweetener in it. It's super good and super healthy for you.
Samantha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
I'm a huge green tea fan. I could drink it all by he time and be satisfied. I recommend it to everyone and it's a good choice.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Foodie Expert
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?