BY TAZO #5 in Tea

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Vivien Y.
Tazo Zen tea is my absolute favorite tea in the world! I could drink it everyday for the rest of my life and never get sick of it! There is just something about having a nice hot cup of Tazo Zen first thing in the morning that just makes you know today is going to be a good day. I love that I can drink it cold as well! Whenever it gets too hot for a cup of tea (as it often does down here in the South), I brew a tea and just throw in a couple ice cubes for a nice iced green tea.
Lexie M.
This isn't my favorite green tea but I enjoy it. The minty flavor throws me off a little bit and i don't think its as strong of a green tea as it could be. Whenever I go to starbucks and get something I always get a treinta and down it but I do wish it was a little bit better. Its a very refreshing drink still and they have started to add lemonade for a sweetener. I like completely unsweetened tea but I definitely recommend trying the lemonade. Its very good!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
It's never been my favorite tea but I find myself going back to it often! It's the perfect mix of green tea and herbal tea. I like the lemongrass flavor with the small amount of caffeine from the green tea. It's refreshing and relaxing to drink, a good mid day tea. It's a good price and they serve it all over the place!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite teas from Tazo, along with their spearmint flavor. The packaging is neat and you always know what brand it is by their packaging. It is a moderate price, but sometimes there will be sales or coupons for it. I would definitely recommend this tea to anyone who wants some delicious green tea.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
I like a variety of tea flavors in my pantry at all times, and Tazo's Zen tea is one I always have among the collection because it's a great blend without being overpowering on certain flavor notes, doesn't leave a lingering aftertaste, and it is a great choice when relaxing in the evening.
Amanda Z.
This tea was delicious! I've made it both cold and warm brew and enjoy it both ways. I'm a repeat Tazo customer and love all Tazo Teas, they never fail to please both myself and my family. The price points are affordable and I highly recommend Tazo to those wanting to try different teas.
Kristin L.
I have loved this tea for years. It has great, light mint and lemon flavor. It's great for early afternoons when you need a little pick-me-up after lunch. It's very difficult to over brew this tea, which is great when you make a cup and have to run over to another office for a minute.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite green tea. I like to drink it iced, without sweetener. It has a nice refreshing minty flavor and a bit of caffeine. I like that you can find it pretty much everywhere inexpensively. (If you're a fan of Starbucks' green iced tea- this is the tea they use.)
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
This tea is one of my absolute favorites. I am a huge fan of lemongrass. The sweetness of the taste and smell just brings me to another lever of Zen. I love it! I super recommend it. Plus if you're looking for something to relax you and bring your calmness, lemongrass has that benefit.
Ashley S.
My go-to green tea! It has lemongrass and spearmint in it which provides a really nice, unique flavor. It is so refreshing and the perfect drink during the summer. You can pick up a box at any retailer/grocer and also get it (boxed or fresh) at Starbucks.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?