BY TAZO

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
Foodie Expert
I like a variety of tea flavors in my pantry at all times, and Tazo's Zen tea is one I always have among the collection because it's a great blend without being overpowering on certain flavor notes, doesn't leave a lingering aftertaste, and it is a great choice when relaxing in the evening.
Amanda Z.
Foodie Expert
This tea was delicious! I've made it both cold and warm brew and enjoy it both ways. I'm a repeat Tazo customer and love all Tazo Teas, they never fail to please both myself and my family. The price points are affordable and I highly recommend Tazo to those wanting to try different teas.
Kristin L.
I have loved this tea for years. It has great, light mint and lemon flavor. It's great for early afternoons when you need a little pick-me-up after lunch. It's very difficult to over brew this tea, which is great when you make a cup and have to run over to another office for a minute.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite green tea. I like to drink it iced, without sweetener. It has a nice refreshing minty flavor and a bit of caffeine. I like that you can find it pretty much everywhere inexpensively. (If you're a fan of Starbucks' green iced tea- this is the tea they use.)
Ashley S.
Foodie Expert
My go-to green tea! It has lemongrass and spearmint in it which provides a really nice, unique flavor. It is so refreshing and the perfect drink during the summer. You can pick up a box at any retailer/grocer and also get it (boxed or fresh) at Starbucks.
Whitney J.
Columbia, SC
My life saver. This was totally my #Bestof2015 best buy. This tea is so refreshing. It has been my go to in nursing school for all those late nights and early mornings. Tazo is on point with this one. Zen really takes you there and I'd be lost without it.
Katie W.
Montgomery, AL
Foodie Expert
Taco is a great brand. They have many different teas to choose from. This all natural green tea is one of my favorites. It's a healthy alternative to sodas and sweet tea (which is hard to stay away from in Alabama). I totally recommend this tea.
Laura G.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
This green lemon tea is perfect on the fall and winter evenings. It warms you right though with the comforting warmth that a good tea brings out. Very affordable and in great packaging for grab and go ease. I have purchased multiple times for sure
June T.
Taco is beyond my favorite. I love the taste of all their teas. However Zen is the best! I would recommend it to all tea lovers! You can never go wrong with a hot cup of this. It boosts my energy and alertness. Great for early mornings. Perfect for sipping on the beach this summer. I think i will go make a cup for myself now. Enjoy
Afsoon Z.
Foodie Expert
I love drinking this tea mid day when I'm usually stressed and tired. This helps mellow me out and take a moment for myself and enjoy the natural flavors of the green tea and a subtle hint of mint. It's not bitter at all even when I leave the bag in the hot water for a while.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Foodie Expert
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?