BY TAZO #58 in Tea

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Deidra S.
Columbus
Probably one of my favorite brands of green tea. It does have caffeine. Like most teas in the bag it easy/quick to make. Can be found anywhere from the local coffee shops to a large grocery store.
Kim F.
Green tea is probably one of my least favorite teas, as it can sometimes come off tasting like hot grass soup. Tazo brand is the only green tea I will drink and thoroughly enjoy. It has a fresh flavor without tasting too earthy.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Tazo Zen All Natural Green Tea Filterbags - 20 CT Green tea is a type of tea that is made from Camellia sinensis leaves that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process used to make oolong and black tea
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL
This is by far my favorite tea! I stumbled upon it at Starbucks and have been addicted ever since. The flavor combination is so unique and fresh. I love it so much. Doesn't need sweetener or anythubg else.
Katie R.
Lexington, KY
This is a great tea. It's a bit tangy but I think that's part of it when drinking green tea. It's full of flavor and gives you the energy with a crash. Perfect for first thing in the morning!
Diana C.
Three Rivers, MI
Love to brew this fresh and add a little honey and pour over ice! It is so good and refreshing with a little mintiness, but not too minty! And a little lemonbalm. Really good!
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Zen on those quiet afternoons. This tea has half the caffeine content as Awake or Earl Grey. This should be an afternoon tea after a meal or to just clear your mind from corporate mumble jumble. The aroma of lemongrass and spearmint is pleasant to the senses. The spearmint is good for digestive aid or when you have a small stomache ache. I think you are better off going to a local Asian market for better spearmint tea.
Mac  .
Atascadero, CA
Tazo Zen Green Tea was my go-to Green Tea for many years. Its available at Starbucks and Target, so it was always there when I needed Green Tea on the go. It contains around 30-45 mg of caffeine, which is a little 'pick me up', but not nearly as high of a caffeine content as coffee. My one complaint is that I think this tea scorches and turns bitter a little more easily than other brands I've bought. You have to make sure that baristas know not to put it in BOILING water and you have to be ready to pull the tea bag out of your cup when it has steeped the right amount. That being said, it is still a great good tea.
Vivien Y.
Tazo Zen tea is my absolute favorite tea in the world! I could drink it everyday for the rest of my life and never get sick of it! There is just something about having a nice hot cup of Tazo Zen first thing in the morning that just makes you know today is going to be a good day. I love that I can drink it cold as well! Whenever it gets too hot for a cup of tea (as it often does down here in the South), I brew a tea and just throw in a couple ice cubes for a nice iced green tea.
Lexie M.
This isn't my favorite green tea but I enjoy it. The minty flavor throws me off a little bit and i don't think its as strong of a green tea as it could be. Whenever I go to starbucks and get something I always get a treinta and down it but I do wish it was a little bit better. Its a very refreshing drink still and they have started to add lemonade for a sweetener. I like completely unsweetened tea but I definitely recommend trying the lemonade. Its very good!
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?