BY TAZO #5 in Tea

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Malika S.
Glendale, NY
This has almost no flavor to me, I feel like I taste the bags more than I taste the actual tea - I use two bags to get any flavor out, so I would recommend using loose tea or some other brand. I love the Tazo passion tea flavor, but this Zen one is a miss to me.
Janie H.
South Park, PA
My go-to green tea! I love the taste and effects of this tea. It is not too bitter, and gives me energy all day. I have tried some other green teas that turn my stomach or need to have sugar added, and this tea does neither. I will continue buying Zen!
April M.
This green tea makes me feel pretty nauseous when I drink it solo. I think maybe adding some honey or light almond milk would tone it down a little. Making it into a kind of latte would probably be ideal especially if you are also sensitive with green teas.
Deidra S.
Columbus
Probably one of my favorite brands of green tea. It does have caffeine. Like most teas in the bag it easy/quick to make. Can be found anywhere from the local coffee shops to a large grocery store.
Jen P.
I like this brand. I think this tea tastes really good, and they have a million other really good flavors too. I think it's a little overpriced, but they go on sale sometimes. Plus they have such interesting flavors I feel like it can be worth the splurge for something unique
Katie R.
Lexington, KY
This is a great tea. It's a bit tangy but I think that's part of it when drinking green tea. It's full of flavor and gives you the energy with a crash. Perfect for first thing in the morning!
Cassie T.
Naperville
I love Tazo perfect for any kind of feeling, energize, sleep, breakfast you get the jist! Green tea is my fav with all the antioxidant properties but I’m a tea addict what can I say
Diana C.
Three Rivers, MI
Love to brew this fresh and add a little honey and pour over ice! It is so good and refreshing with a little mintiness, but not too minty! And a little lemonbalm. Really good!
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Zen on those quiet afternoons. This tea has half the caffeine content as Awake or Earl Grey. This should be an afternoon tea after a meal or to just clear your mind from corporate mumble jumble. The aroma of lemongrass and spearmint is pleasant to the senses. The spearmint is good for digestive aid or when you have a small stomache ache. I think you are better off going to a local Asian market for better spearmint tea.
Mac  .
Atascadero, CA
Tazo Zen Green Tea was my go-to Green Tea for many years. Its available at Starbucks and Target, so it was always there when I needed Green Tea on the go. It contains around 30-45 mg of caffeine, which is a little 'pick me up', but not nearly as high of a caffeine content as coffee. My one complaint is that I think this tea scorches and turns bitter a little more easily than other brands I've bought. You have to make sure that baristas know not to put it in BOILING water and you have to be ready to pull the tea bag out of your cup when it has steeped the right amount. That being said, it is still a great good tea.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?