BY TAZO #58 in Tea

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
This tea is one of my absolute favorites. I am a huge fan of lemongrass. The sweetness of the taste and smell just brings me to another lever of Zen. I love it! I super recommend it. Plus if you're looking for something to relax you and bring your calmness, lemongrass has that benefit.
Aimee H.
Salem, OR
Zen tea, I didn't know that I could like a tea as much as I love chai tea! But Zen tea from Tazo really surprised me! I enjoy the refreshing aspect of it and I don't need to add sugar but is great with a little honey or agave! But also great with just a little milk added or plain!
Katie M.
Richmond, VA
My favorite green tea! I was sad when Starbucks stopped using this when they switched to Teavana. This is a green tea with yummy lemongrass flavor. It tastes like you're doing something good for your body, haha. I would absolutely recommend this tea!
Kaylee L.
Relaxing, sweet taste that's not too bold. Nice tea for thoughts just getting into tea drinking. Tazo tea bags are a good size and have a bold taste. Never had one of their bags break on me & the tea itself doesn't take long to brew.
Rachel W.
This is a delicious, refreshing tea. I prefer it hot, maybe with a little bit of honey, but it doesn't need it. It has a nice, extra minty flavor that enhances the taste of the green tea. The boxes aren't too expensive, and they're much more economical than getting a cup at Starbucks.
Heather H.
Jacksonville , FL
This is absolutely my favorite green tea! I like the little bit of mint in there. It makes it super easy to drink green tea. I first found it at Starbucks and I'm so glad they sell it in grocery stores.
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
Love this team it's absolutely awesome taste so good and it's good for you. The packaging is quite attractive I would say the price is decent but the flavor is great and I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to try A new tea
Malika S.
Glendale, NY
This has almost no flavor to me, I feel like I taste the bags more than I taste the actual tea - I use two bags to get any flavor out, so I would recommend using loose tea or some other brand. I love the Tazo passion tea flavor, but this Zen one is a miss to me.
Melissa M.
I'm a firm believer that tea will fix everything. I use this tea after a long day of work or a rough day at home. Its inexpensive and easy to find I buy it at Wal-Mart, Hy-vee, Target. TAZO is a great brand and I've tried multiple different flavors all are great
Janie H.
Presto, PA
My go-to green tea! I love the taste and effects of this tea. It is not too bitter, and gives me energy all day. I have tried some other green teas that turn my stomach or need to have sugar added, and this tea does neither. I will continue buying Zen!
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?