BY TAZO #1 in Tea

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Kim F.
Green tea is probably one of my least favorite teas, as it can sometimes come off tasting like hot grass soup. Tazo brand is the only green tea I will drink and thoroughly enjoy. It has a fresh flavor without tasting too earthy.
Raquel J.
Roanoke, VA
These not only have amazing flavor but also are healthy. It's great to have found an affordable product with all natural ingredients. I've used this product multiple times and will continue to do so. I highly recommend it to others; especially if you are into tea.
RobertAnn S.
I swear by this tea when I'm sick. We keep it well stocked for winter in my house. The spearmint and lemongrass helps clear a stuffy nose while it soothes your throat. The lemongrass and spearmint is not overpowering either.
Vicky F.
Amazing great tasting green tea! This is my favorite green tea which gives me the extra energy boost I need without the jitters. Also add a small amount of honey it's def my favorite from tazo
Breanna O.
Santa Clara, CA
I'm obsessed with these teas!! They have the perfect blend and are very easy to make ! Great for any occasion and can also be used for many things as well too but I love the flavor of this tea
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I love tazo tea! It is hard to find in stores because not every store has it. I have found it at Target and always get the passion tea which is one of my favorites. Starbucks sells it, but that can get pretty expensive!
Sydney F.
I just recently found this tea and I'm already a huge fan. It gives me a good kick and boosts my metabolism really well. The flavor is absolutely amazing. I'm not usually a huge fan of green tea but, I'm hooked on this.
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
This tea is amazing. I have been hooked on it since I first tried it. I make a cup every morning before school. I love the slight minty taste. I don't even use sugar when I drink it.
Elizabeth d.
Piggott, AR
This is an amazing tea! It is a wonderful green tea. I have all tried other flavors from this brand and they do not disappointed. Just heat your water, poor over the bag, steep, and you are finished!
Sophia H.
The Best of the Best hot Tea! TAZO Zen is a perfect blend of green tea lemongrass and spearmint. I honestly went out on a limb to try this because I don't care for green tea! This has a surprising taste though!!
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?