BY TAZO #58 in Tea

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Sophia H.
The Best of the Best hot Tea! TAZO Zen is a perfect blend of green tea lemongrass and spearmint. I honestly went out on a limb to try this because I don't care for green tea! This has a surprising taste though!!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
This tea is amazing. I have been hooked on it since I first tried it. I make a cup every morning before school. I love the slight minty taste. I don't even use sugar when I drink it.
Rachael F.
Wilmington, DE
Perfect drink to wake you up while also relaxing you! It's nice and minty, but when Starbucks carried this tea, they always served it scalding hot so I didn't get to fully enjoy!
Macayla G.
Westerly , RI
My favorite minty green tea out there. Tastes so good, and smells even better. I love drinking this tea when I feel stressed. The smell calms me and drinking it soothes me. I won't buy any other brand.
Shreya K.
Love this green tea -- it stays true to it's name. I love the hint of lemon in it as well, really detoxifying. I buy mine at Target, it's usually 2 for $6 so they're great in bulk. I go through them fast!
Christina S.
Dundalk, MD
I will only think Tazo Zen Green Tea, I've tried a few other brands and they are all bitter. I always have k-cups and tea bags on hand, I prefer to use the k-cups as there is less chance for error and it's quicker. I usually but it from Target, as they have the best prices.
Zainab N.
I'm big fan of herbal tea's and Tazo is one of my favorite. The aroma of the tea and the soothing effect it gives afterwards is so amazing. I drink it three times a day. Very affordable, not so expensive and I love the packaging.
Amy L.
Reno, NV
This is a favorite of mine for bagged tea, but I find it especially soothing when feeling a bit under the weather. The spearmint combined with lemongrass makes for a soothing, but energetic drink.
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
I am a green tea lover and this tea has a Good taste and smell that is very relaxing to me. The way to go for some fast green tea as I prefer to brew loose leaf teas
Ivy R.
Dallastown, PA
So delicious and tart. Has a very citrusy and earthy flavor, which is really relaxing. The price is about average, and it's well worth the price! So yummy, I've bought multiple boxes. I definitely recommend this tea!
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?