BY TAZO #1 in Tea

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon. We like to drink the high end tea occasionally but this always does the job.
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
One of my go-to teas! It’s a really uplifting flavor; the spearmint and lemongrass make it more refreshing than the average green tea. Honestly, I prefer mine with no sweetener and drink it as is. Great alternative to coffee. Love this iced in the summer as well!
Carrie T.
Clemson, SC
I love drinking Zen tea throughout a stressful day! It keeps me focused and destresses me throughout the day. It's the perfect taste- not too sweet but not too bitter either. And I love that if I run out, I can just get a cup from Starbucks!
Niki W.
Columbus
I love hot tea and the way to go if you want great flavor Tazo is it. It’s affordable and great tasting. Perfect for a relaxing moment or a cold day out . I highly recommend and will continue to buy it . ❤️❤️❤️
Kaydin B.
Los Angeles
Green tea is so healthy for you in so many ways and it tastes so great especially with a little honey in it which adds even more health benefits. There's no losing with a good cup of green tea. Hot or cold.
Carol A.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite tea to drink. I also like the organic peachy green tea, but the Zen is the best. It has a slight spearmint flavor that is subtle but adds an extra yummy element to the tea. It also does not start to taste bitter towards the end like some teas do. I do not need to sweeten this flavor to enjoy it, and I drink it almost daily without tiring of it.
Katie S.
I love this tea. It is very uplifting and works great to reduce stress with lemongrass and spearmint flavors. It is a great way to unwind and lift your spirits in the middle of the workday.
Cassie T.
Naperville
I love Tazo perfect for any kind of feeling, energize, sleep, breakfast you get the jist! Green tea is my fav with all the antioxidant properties but I’m a tea addict what can I say
Lauren M.
One of my favorites, especially during cold and flu season. We keep a box on hand year round. The mint and citrus flavors complement the green tea perfectly for a refreshing hot or iced beverage.
Gage H.
Williamsburg
Tazo's green zen tea has always been my favorite.  It is amazing hot or cold and is perfect for anytime of the day.  It is by far the best green tea out there.  It is also great sweet or unsweet.  It is a great price, especially for such a great quality of tea.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?