BY TAZO #58 in Tea

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon. We like to drink the high end tea occasionally but this always does the job.
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
One of my go-to teas! It’s a really uplifting flavor; the spearmint and lemongrass make it more refreshing than the average green tea. Honestly, I prefer mine with no sweetener and drink it as is. Great alternative to coffee. Love this iced in the summer as well!
Carol A.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite tea to drink. I also like the organic peachy green tea, but the Zen is the best. It has a slight spearmint flavor that is subtle but adds an extra yummy element to the tea. It also does not start to taste bitter towards the end like some teas do. I do not need to sweeten this flavor to enjoy it, and I drink it almost daily without tiring of it.
Cassie T.
Naperville
I love Tazo perfect for any kind of feeling, energize, sleep, breakfast you get the jist! Green tea is my fav with all the antioxidant properties but I’m a tea addict what can I say
Lauren M.
One of my favorites, especially during cold and flu season. We keep a box on hand year round. The mint and citrus flavors complement the green tea perfectly for a refreshing hot or iced beverage.
Gage H.
Williamsburg
Tazo's green zen tea has always been my favorite.  It is amazing hot or cold and is perfect for anytime of the day.  It is by far the best green tea out there.  It is also great sweet or unsweet.  It is a great price, especially for such a great quality of tea.
April M.
This green tea makes me feel pretty nauseous when I drink it solo. I think maybe adding some honey or light almond milk would tone it down a little. Making it into a kind of latte would probably be ideal especially if you are also sensitive with green teas.
Miriam B.
This is my favorite green tea, and I like many different brands. I first tried Zen when they used Tazo at Starbucks. I immediately fell in love. It is so unique tasting! I was very disappointed when Starbucks dropped the Tazo line, but I will purchase this product whenever they are on sale at Fairway.
Danielle K.
TUCSON, AZ
love love love this tea. I am SUPER pickey about the green tea I brew at home and have a hard time finding something I like. This tastes just like the Tevana green tea they use for the green tea they sell at Starbucks. I typically find it for 3-4 dollars for 20 bags compaired to 3 dollars a tea at Starbucks or the 9 dollars for Tevana tea bags.
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
This is a great green tea that I have in my desk drawer all the time as a turn to on cold or stressful days. It is very refreshing and will not leave you buzzed, however I wish that it was a little bolder. I usually find this in target, however you can get it at most grocery stores as well
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?