Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA

How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!

Kariny R.
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I prefer it hot because I like to drink it before bed, to relax me. (Lemongrass has relaxing qualities). I drink it with brown sugar and sometimes honey. But a great iced alternative is to refrigerate it (with your favorite sweetener) for a few hours and then add ice and a slice of lemon. Great treat on a summer day! Hope you like it!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Saint Louis, MO
1 year, 5 months ago
I absolutely love this tea. My favorite way to drink it is ice cold and sweetened. I think it is so refreshing for a summer day!
Giovanna B.
Giovanna B.
West Islip, NY
1 year, 5 months ago
I prefer to drink this hot but it's also good if you put it in the fridge after you make it and add some ice cubes and a tiny bit of honey
Janvi Y.
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
I like it warm AND cold...sweetened with honey. I often drink it hot since it's the most convenient, but on hot summer days, just brew it, pour it in a bottle, stick it in a cooler and BAM. Instant Iced tea.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
1 year, 9 months ago
Drink this one hot! Doesn't need anything else
Peter C.
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY
1 year, 9 months ago
I drink it slightly hot. I wouldn't recommend it warm or cold. There's no aroma or flavor after that.
Kasey L.
Kasey L.
2 years, 3 months ago
I think that this tea is def. more of a acquired taste.
tali s.
tali s.
Skokie, IL
2 years, 5 months ago
So i like to add flavor cuz its a bit bland so some type of sweetener plus a bit of fresh peach or berry juice or pepermint water. You can also mix teas.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Sausalito, CA
2 years, 9 months ago
I love it hot with a bit of honey! But if I'm going to brew it cold, I will make a hot pot, pour it over ice and add a bit of honey for sweetness. I don't like too much sugar in my tea.
Shreya K.
Shreya K.
2 years, 9 months ago
I drink mine hot without sweeteners, but add honey if I'm feeling a little sick. It's not that bitter for a green tea.