BY TAZO #50 in Tea

Tazo™ Zen™ Green Tea.
All Natural.
A harmonious blend with lemongrass & spearmint.
20 Filterbags. see more...

• How well does this green tea work?8 Answers
  • Is this tea highly caffeinated? Am looking for a morning tea to...2 Answers
  • Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?6 Answers
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
This is my favorite green tea - like ever. It tastes amazing - hot or cold without sweetener and is something I like to drink before I go to bed at night. Its inexpensive, has great health benefits and tastes great! I would DEFINITELY buy it again and I DEFINITELY recommend this to anyone out there whose trying their luck at a green tea company. Tazo is the way to go. :)
June T.
Taco is beyond my favorite. I love the taste of all their teas. However Zen is the best! I would recommend it to all tea lovers! You can never go wrong with a hot cup of this. It boosts my energy and alertness. Great for early mornings. Perfect for sipping on the beach this summer. I think i will go make a cup for myself now. Enjoy
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
It's never been my favorite tea but I find myself going back to it often! It's the perfect mix of green tea and herbal tea. I like the lemongrass flavor with the small amount of caffeine from the green tea. It's refreshing and relaxing to drink, a good mid day tea. It's a good price and they serve it all over the place!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite teas from Tazo, along with their spearmint flavor. The packaging is neat and you always know what brand it is by their packaging. It is a moderate price, but sometimes there will be sales or coupons for it. I would definitely recommend this tea to anyone who wants some delicious green tea.
Rose Z.
Jersey City, NJ
I am a huge fan of Tazo. The brand and its classic teas are superb. I love all of its flavors that I have tried, but this one is my most fav. I really like the blend. It calms me down and I really feel the zen effect. Its a crisp flavor as is without anything added and tastes great iced or hot.
Rachel W.
Foodie Expert
This is a delicious, refreshing tea. I prefer it hot, maybe with a little bit of honey, but it doesn't need it. It has a nice, extra minty flavor that enhances the taste of the green tea. The boxes aren't too expensive, and they're much more economical than getting a cup at Starbucks.
Kristin L.
I have loved this tea for years. It has great, light mint and lemon flavor. It's great for early afternoons when you need a little pick-me-up after lunch. It's very difficult to over brew this tea, which is great when you make a cup and have to run over to another office for a minute.
Ashley M.
Edinburgh, IN
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love green tea. I drink it warm, cold, sweetened or unsweetened. This green tea outdoes other alternatives because it's flavor is very distinct. I don't think there is any room for improvement. It's up to you to decide how you like to drink it!!
Ashley S.
Foodie Expert
My go-to green tea! It has lemongrass and spearmint in it which provides a really nice, unique flavor. It is so refreshing and the perfect drink during the summer. You can pick up a box at any retailer/grocer and also get it (boxed or fresh) at Starbucks.
Michelle C.
Southwest Hbr, ME
This is the perfect drink for all of you tea lovers. I prefer teabags over the Tazo Zen bottled tea, as it is not as sweet. The flavor is great, If you are a fan of green tea you will be very happy with this brand. I would highly recommend this drink.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How do you drink this tea? Warm vs. cold? Sweetened with sugar or honey? I just tried it and I wasn't a fan but I want to like it!
Kendra N.
Has anyone tried this brand?
Shiane  C.
How well does this green tea work?
Regine R.
Foodie Expert
Do they have a detox in the Tazo product?
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
Do you like the conctrate or filter bags? Which is better?