BY TAZO

Organic Red Tea Latte Concentrate Caffeine Free An indulgent blend of rooibos tea, vanilla, apple & peach juices. Add Milk & Enjoy! The Story of Tazo® Vanilla: Rooibos starts in ancient ceremony, where South African rooibos, real vanilla, sweet cinnamon, apple and peach were steeped in warmed milk to toast the birth of a new prince.  In non-prince years, this indulgent tea was brewed to coax the tax man to sleep.  Which still works like a charm. Tazo is an enticing source of wonder, inspiration & optimism. To ask questions, share observations or simply have a bit of human contact call us at USDA Organic.  Certified Organic by QAI . see more...

• Does anyone know where u can find this? 1 Answers
Emily L.
De soto
I really haven't liked anything from this brand and I've tried a lot of their products. It's always disappointing to me. The flavor isn't there and is just kind of bland compared to other brands. I like a strong cup and this just isn't for me. Maybe if you like gentle flavors but I don't.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
Tazo Vanilla Rooibos Latte Concentrate is beyond delicious. Rooibos is my favorite kind of tea. It comes from Africa and has a slight reddish hue to it. The flavor is amazing. It has a natural sweetness to it with hints of vanilla and spice. Anyone who likes chai tea will absolutely love this! I highly recommend this convenient concentrate for quick and easy delicious drinks
Marlowe F.
Davenport , WA
This is my favorite tea and the only one I'll drink with milk. I first had this at Starbucks where they would add a couple pump of vanilla syrup to the drink also. This makes the best drink ever and I was very sad when they didn't have them anymore.
Grace C.
Columbia
I know this is a name brand tea but honestly it is not as expensive as you think at the grocery store. It has great flavor and the rooibos calms my stomach. Plus it goes on sale a lot so I always try and pick it up then and keep it in stock. I like how informative the packaging is and they keep their prices low even though they have the name brand
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love the vanilla roobios tea when I go to Starbucks so I thought I was going to love it just as much at home but I didn't. The flavor definitely wasn't quite the same and it was a little overpowering. I don't think I will buy this product again.
tammy b.
Edmonds, WA
There was just so much going on here that it didn't appeal to me (or the kids) The flavors seemed to be somewhat at odds with each other, fighting for dominance, not harmonious as tea should be. I don't know, maybe I'm just not a rooibos tea kinda gal.
Minnelle K.
Yes yes yes! This tea is so delicious. I love the vanilla roobois tea at Starbucks and you can basically make it at home with this mix!
Allyson P.
This is hands down my favorite tea to drink! The flavors are robust but not over powering and it's perfect for those cold winter days
Robin Marie C.
Playa Del Carmen
I live this stuff. I add milk plus a small shot of vanilla 4 stars because of price. The flavor is rich and kind of sweet. Best part no caffeine to make you edgy. I'm a repeat buyer
Charissa E.
Great tea. I buy it whenever I'm in the states. It tastes great. Especially over ice and cream. It's great because I don't have to always spend lots of money at a cafe just to get it. I can have one at home and add as much sugar and cream i'd like.
Rebecca I.
Does anyone know where u can find this?