BY TAZO

A cleverly invigorating mix of black tea, roasted yerba mate, orange essence & cocoa peel. All Natural Net Weight 1.52 Oz Tazo is an enticing source of wonder, inspiration & antioxidants. Tazo® Focus weaves a brilliant tapestry of malty black tea, roasted yerba mate, orange essence and cocoa peel. This bright, energizing tea is frequently enjoyed by translators of ancient scrolls and by other gurus of mental calisthenics. Sip it while studying anything from astronomy to the assembly instructions for your new yurt. Did You Know? In ancient times, oracles were given yerba mate to focus their minds before foretelling the future. Once they d foretold a few lottery numbers, they retired. The Way of Tazo: More karma, less carbon. Our blending facility offsets 100% of its power use with wind renewable energy credits, saving 1.5 million pounds of CO2 emissions a year.

• What is your favorite flavor of Tazo? Mine is Passon!3 Answers
Tazo Thrive
  • "I love green tea, I like it hot and cold with a little bit of sugar." in 1 review
  • "this is a very good tea i drink it when I'm feeling a little down and i need a pick me up its a great tea to have around in the house it brightens my spirits and improves my day " in 1 review
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Best tasting tea you will every buy and I can promise you that!!♡ I drink atleast 4 cups a day and when I do it's normally pure leaf or this brand!♡♡ this flavor is my number two favorite btw haha
Lara H.
Being a matcha green tea fan myself, I can't say the green tea in Starbucks really stacks up to the quality of a good authentic matcha. The price for a teabag and some hot water is ridiculous too. I would much rather pay a small independent coffee shop for my cup of tea than Starbucks, if I'm honest. I wish their matcha that they use for the lattes wasn't absolutely loaded with sugar either - before anyone says they do have matcha - yes, but it's completely processed and has the most pathetic quality. I know my tea!
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Anyone who knows me knows that I love tea, and Tazo is one of THE tastiest and highest quality tea you can buy. I bought some Well Being Tazo tea on a whim to add to my daily regimen when i started on the path to losing weight and getting healthier. This tea tastes great! It has a delicious blend of citrus, lemon, spices and black tea. Perfect for any time of day.
Ashley C.
I don't really care for this type of tea. I once received some of this Tea for free from a festival. I was told that this is some of the best tea around but as much as I wanted to like it I didn't like it and nobody I knew did. It's sat in the cupboard for years after its expiration date till I finally threw it out.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
I like this tea, but I don't love it. It's pretty expensive considering the amount you get in the tin. I like the flavor though and the packaging is very nice. I would recommend this if you don't mind the price to product breakdown.
Bonnie G.
I like having tazo tea in my pantry for when I am having a bad day or feeling sick. They always taste amazing with honey, so it goes well with a healthy sugar alternative. I always keep a healthy stock of well being tea.
Kristen H.
Ponchatoula, LA
I love green tea, I like it hot and cold with a little bit of sugar. This is by far the best brand of green tea I have tried. It doesn't taste too strong but not too weak, it meets perfectly in the middle.
Kimberly J.
I am a big fan of green tea and this one is really great! The taste wasn't to pungent at all. I like to add lemon or honey to it. I would recommend this product to anyone and I usually do lol.
Nhu L.
Washington, DC
I love this tea! It's soothing and perfect for anytime of the day. Make sure you steep it for longer if you want a stronger taste! I love adding just a hint of lemon to give it a kick
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
This is a very good tea i drink it when I'm feeling a little down and i need a pick me up its a great tea to have around in the house it brightens my spirits and improves my day
Briana F.
N Manchester, IN
What is your favorite flavor of Tazo? Mine is Passon!