BY TAZO

Tazo Herbal Infusion Tea, 20ct (Pack of 6), uses luscious hibiscus flowers joined with subtle citrus notes of lemongrass and tart rose hips. This Passion Herbal Tea is a caffeine-free, delightfully fruity blend that will surely become one of your favorite teas, perfect for when you want a tea that is light and sweet. A Caffeine Free Herbal Tea, it also includes the flavors of passion fruit and mango. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kate F.
I love this tea for my kids. It's the perfect healthy juice replacement, and it tastes delicious! I brew an entire pot, and fill glass jug jars with half water, half tea, and a bit of sugar. My kids LOVE it, and I love that it has only a fraction of the sugar found in fruit juice. I buy all my Tazo teas for Publix, and drink tea ALL day long.
Camille H.
Sandy, UT
I really like this tea iced. I feel like it’s a great alternative to some of the more sugary things that my family likes to drink, so it’s great to have a pitcher around to keep us hydrated while staying off liquid boredom.
Whendy C.
Galveston, TX
I love Tazo because it haves so many options when it comes to tea. This one is by far my favorite and it's affordable. It meets my expectations every time and it's my go to tea to make. I would recommend this to others !
Mercedes W.
West Allis, WI
I love TAZO passion tea! Sometimes I buy the plain green tea, throw a passion tea bag in there and add a tablespoon of honey. SO good. Always affordable. I purchase from target. I’d buy over and over again.
Elisa M.
Nope. This was really weird for me. Maybe I’m just not into fruity teas but this was dry and made me even thirstier which had never happened to me with a tea before. I don’t know if I got a bad one or what.
Stephanie W.
I'm not a huge fan of tea but I love this iced passion tea. I recently bought the K Cups which is great over ice as recommended. It is sweet without being overly sweet. The flavors are fruity with a slight herbal taste at the end. I like it when the ice melts with the hot tea so part is cold and part is slightly warm. It is more expensive than other varieties but it is worth it in my opinion.
Samantha S.
This tea is a sea of flavors that I cannot discern on an individual basis but it is rather perfumey and the taste is quite lovely. I only let this seep for a couple of minutes because it can get quite strong, which I have found most Tazos teas aren't so this was a nice surprise.
Ashley R.
Ventura , CA
This tea is fantastic!!!!! The flavor is strong yet not overwhelming!!! Could be somewhat sweeter but I'm a repeat consumer. The packaging is classy and expensive looking. I recommend it to anybody looking for a great new tea!
Elissa M.
Lawrenceville
I love Starbucks passion tea lemonade, however getting it at Sbux can run you some money. In the summer when I am craving PTL I buy a box of the Tazo Passion tea at the store and make it at home, power it over ice.
Lauren K.
North Easton, MA
Absolute favorite drink! First fell in love with this at Starbucks... then learned all you have to do is buy these tea bags and lemonade and make it yourself ( saving $5 with each visit!!) it is the perfect summer drink and taste great on a hot day cold!