BY TAZO

Tazo Herbal Infusion Tea, 20ct (Pack of 6), uses luscious hibiscus flowers joined with subtle citrus notes of lemongrass and tart rose hips. This Passion Herbal Tea is a caffeine-free, delightfully fruity blend that will surely become one of your favorite teas, perfect for when you want a tea that is light and sweet. A Caffeine Free Herbal Tea, it also includes the flavors of passion fruit and mango. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley R.
Ventura , CA
This tea is fantastic!!!!! The flavor is strong yet not overwhelming!!! Could be somewhat sweeter but I'm a repeat consumer. The packaging is classy and expensive looking. I recommend it to anybody looking for a great new tea!
Elissa M.
Lawrenceville
I love Starbucks passion tea lemonade, however getting it at Sbux can run you some money. In the summer when I am craving PTL I buy a box of the Tazo Passion tea at the store and make it at home, power it over ice.
Stephanie W.
I'm not a huge fan of tea but I love this iced passion tea. I recently bought the K Cups which is great over ice as recommended. It is sweet without being overly sweet. The flavors are fruity with a slight herbal taste at the end. I like it when the ice melts with the hot tea so part is cold and part is slightly warm. It is more expensive than other varieties but it is worth it in my opinion.
Samantha S.
This tea is a sea of flavors that I cannot discern on an individual basis but it is rather perfumey and the taste is quite lovely. I only let this seep for a couple of minutes because it can get quite strong, which I have found most Tazos teas aren't so this was a nice surprise.
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
This tea is really good, hot or cold. You can buy it at Starbucks and they'll mix it with lemonade, which makes for a perfect summer drink. If you're looking to save money though, it's easy to make at home too.
Lauren K.
North easton, MA
Absolute favorite drink! First fell in love with this at Starbucks... then learned all you have to do is buy these tea bags and lemonade and make it yourself ( saving $5 with each visit!!) it is the perfect summer drink and taste great on a hot day cold!
Lauren D.
Wakefield, MA
This is one of my favorites! I love making big batches of this and having it iced! Perfect to mix with a little lemonade for a twist on the classic Arnold palmer! I tell everyone to try this!
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This tea is great brewed hot or poured over ice. The flavor is great and sugar is needed. I love the natural taste of the flavor and I would definitely recommend trying it. I will be buying lots more.
Kelsey B.
Love this first got at Starbucks and usually is the tea I reach for there still even though they bought teavana I like it tart without anything sweetener
Melissa D.
This tea doesn't even taste like tea. Every tea bad is packed with flavor I love it. Also a lot healthier than the Starbucks version of passion tea.