Tazo Tea Bags - Calm Chamomile Tea - 24ct Box uploaded by Funmi A.Tazo Tea Bags - Calm Chamomile Tea - 24ct Box uploaded by Sarah M.

BY TAZO

Tazo Calm Chamomile Tea Filterbags: Meticulously balanced, premium blend Individually wrapped see more...

Buy on Walmart
Corina T.
Salem, OR
This tea makes me go to sleep real quick. So when I’m tired and can’t go to sleep I get up and go make some and then afterwards I’m so peaceful, comfortable and ready for bed.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Tazo has amazing teas. This chamomile tea helped with my anxiety. If you're looking for something to help you unwind other than a glass of wine... This is the tea for you. It smells amazing. If the word CALM had a scent this would be it. You feel so Zen meaning relaxed after drinking this tea. It taste good. If you want to sweeten it up just add a tea spoon of honey.
Lilliana B.
Tehachapi, CA
The flavor is so amazingly delicious yet so light and delicate at the same time! It is perfect hot or iced depending on the time of day. This is my go to tea for bedtime, it really relaxes you and calms you down. I always have it on hand, and I highly recommend it!
Angel D.
Southfield, MI
This Chamomile tea is a must-have before bed for me! There is enough flavor to use the bag twice, i would say that's great value! This tea is very affordable. Other brands offer Chamomile tea but this particular brand just has more flavor. I definitely recommend this to any and everyone!
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
Tazo is definitely in my favorites category! When it's chilly outside or when you just want to relax tazo tea is perfect! I especially like the calm chamomile tea for evening time to unwind from a long day!
Britnee L.
Ithis tea may be very calming, but the strong rose scent and taste with the licorice is not appealing to me. Perhaps I'm super sensitive to the rose scent, but it was mostly all I could taste.
Brittany C.
Portland, OR
Chamomile is one of my favorite night time teas and when I run out, Tazo calm chamomile is the box I choose, no questions asked. It isn't too strong nor does it not produce enough flavor, it's perfect!
Becca S.
Louisville, KY
I do enjoy Tazo tea normally and I love the fact that they advertise how much caffeine is in each kind on the front of the box. I was looking for a tea to drink at night to calm myself down from the day and decided to try this out. But I am just not a fan of the flavor of this chamomile at all...
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love the taste and the quality of the tea bags. Never disappointed from a cup of tazo tea! This chamomile blend has such a good bold and medium flavor its great iced or warm! A little bit of honey makes it even better if you have a sweet tooth craving.
Danielle P.
Odessa, TX
Tazo tea has wonderful blends of tea, including this chamomile blend.  I'd say it's a pretty medium blend with good flavor and not at all bitter.  The tea bag is also nicely constructed.  I don't know that I can say Tazo chamomile tea is vastly superior over other brands of chamomile tea but it's still a great tea.