BY TAZO

Tazo Tea Awake English Breakfast Tea: All natural Great taste see more...

Olivia Y.
Annandale
I'm actually a first time user of this tea. I was looking for something that would wake me up, but wasn't really in the mood for coffee. When I tried it, I fell in love. It tastes just like the milk tea you'd buy with boba (without the milk or boba, of course). I immediately had to find where to buy it. I've already started recommending it to others.
Sara a.
I usually drink coffee because I a;ways thought it had the right amount of caffeine for me. But lately I tried the English tea, and I have to say there is a good amount of caffeine in there too. Its the classic flavor of tea so no superb flavor.
Nicole P.
I'm generally an avid coffee drinker, but occasionally
I'll drink some tea to give my body and tastebuds a
break. I drink Tazo Awake English Breakfast Tea instead
because it has a lot of caffeine, and the taste is amazing!
It also can be used to make a great homemade chai
tea latte!
Megan M.
Indianapolis, IN
I wasn't the biggest tea person until my friend introduced me to Tazo English Breakfast Tea when I was sick. It's delicious with a touch of sugar and helps soothe a sore throat. It's also good on any cold day or a morning you need an extra boost!
Susan D.
Sioux City, IA
I have to hide this from my employee's! They always steal them from me! The flavor is spectacular and not overwhelming! The tea steeps quickly and it is just so delicious!
Jackie W.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the Tazo Awake English Breakfast Tea, especially when I feel like I need an afternoon boost. It has great flavor and provides me with just the right amount of caffeine. I would recommend this to anyone, and I will definitely purchase it again!
Megan M.
Early, TX
I find it hard to say anything bad about black teas. Clearly, it's a breakfast tea that has a bold & bright flavor. I don't only drink this in the morning, I usually drink this later in the day. The packaging of each bag is cute to me, if you are into packaging like I am. I will be purchasing again, as I have been buying all sorts of teas for the past few years now.
Julie F.
This is a good breakfast tea, it is not my favorite or my everyday breakfast tea. Tazo has quite a few organic options but this isn't one of them. So this is my in a pinch waiting for other tea to come in tea.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
By far my most favorite tea. I like green tea but this one has a really good flavor. It's think the quality and the price is great. This is something that we use quite often in our home. We go through at least one or two kcup packs a week.
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Tazo has some great teas. I can't say this is bad quality at all. But it also is not my favorite of the many GREAT teas this company makes. This one is all too strong for me, but this is great for people who like their breakfast tea.