BY TAZO

A black tea with notes of black raspberry, huckleberry & strawberry. see more...

Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
I cannot express how much I absolutely love this tea. It is probably one of my all time favorite tea flavors from any brand. It's perfectly sweetened and tastes amazing iced. K-cups aren't super cheap, so these are more expensive than tea bags. They're so worth it though. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Hanna S.
Newmarket, NH
These are so good! Definitely worth the price, I promise you that! So refreshing and satisfying on a hot summer day. I like that they come in a 16 count pack rather than something smaller, I feel like I'm getting a decent amount of K Cups for the cost.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
This tea is so great over ice and hot summer day or as a snack with crackers and fruit. The flavor of iced blush-berry black is so good and I add a little bit of fruit pieces to add to my drink to make it look pretty.
Jess R.
Marlboro, NJ
A little too sweet for me, but my kids love them and I would rather give them this than coffee . When my husband goes to buy the groceries he does mention that these can be hard to find, so just keep that in mind
Airricuhh V.
Casa grande, AZ
My favorite ice tea it's so simple and refreshing! Sometimes I like to put these in a pitcher with water and leave it out in the sun and it makes the best tea ever! Love this stuff!!! I always buy!!!
Christine H.
TUJUNGA, CA
i have tried this k cup as a sample. I love the flavor of this tea and that it is a k-cup. The tea is quick and easy to prepare. When the tea has brewed you can pour it in a cup with ice and voila, you have passion fruit sweetened ice tea. Also, it is uncaffinated.
isabel l.
Huffman, TX
This stuff was really delicious while it lasted. Perhaps a bit too sweet, but it tasted wonderful. Unfortunately, I just cannot justify the price. I only got it because I found it marked down half off the normal amount.
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA
Loved the floral notes. I no longer have access to a keurig but I'm hoping the cups last until I get one of my own.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
This is one of my favorite teas ever! I am a tea fanatic and this tea is the perfect combo of berry and black tea.
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
I love this tea it was a great twist on berries tea and black tea fusion. Perfect iced or hot with honey