BY TAZO

All Natural A flavorful cup swirling with sweet cinnamon & spicy star anise. Caffeine Free Herbal Infusion Tazo® Sweet Cinnamon Spice is made with the finest cinnamon from Southeast Asia, creamy sarsaparilla, licorice root and a touch of roasted chicory root.  The result is remarkably rich and sweet - a big, flavorful brew that makes you want to hold the tea cup firmly with both hands as you drink it. Tazo happens when one combines amazing flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature. Did you know?   The emperor Nero burned a year s supply of cinnamon to mourn the death of his wife.  Things went all to heck in Rome shortly after that. Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature. The Way of Tazo:   Like tea itself, good fortune see more...

Mickey J.
Mickey J.
Aiken, SC
Cinnamon tea is one of my favorites. I bought this one day when I couldn't get the store that carries my favorite brand. I was pleasantly surprised! While it was a bit pricier, it had similar flavorings as my fave. It will do in a pinch, but I'm not giving up my Sweet Cinnamon tea :)
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Foodie Expert
My husband doesnt like this flavor very much, and I agree its definitely not something youd probably drink all day every day, but cinnamon is very good for upset stomachs and I intebd to use it for that purpose
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Atwater, CA
This tea is really good. I drink it at night and it relaxes me. The flavor is great. I read that have a spice to them. It's very herbally and I love it.
Desiree Z.
Desiree Z.
Kearny, NJ
I'm a cinnamon lover and I added it to most of my drinks so this one was a true treat!
Tati C.
Tati C.
I am a very big tea drinker, I didn't plan on purchasing anymore just because I have so many different kinds already. I was passing by a clearance section at the supermarket and the box caught my eye. It was only 2 dollars and sounded like it would be perfect for autumn. i had my first cup today and it was really good, I put 2 little splenda mini tablets. it was sweet enough without being overbearing, it smelled wonderful and tasted even better.
Franka C.
Franka C.
Orlando , FL
Foodie Expert
If i could give this 0 stars I would. I purchased this like 3 years ago and it is still on my shelf. This tea is vile. It has lovely ingredients but the taste is so disgusting.
Jasmine  T.
Jasmine T.
I absolutely enjoy this tea flavor. When you taste it at first you get the taste of the cinnamon, but then you get a sweet after taste. yumm i drink it both warm and cold in the mornings.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
This tea is amazing! It has a strong sweet taste without the sugar. I drink this in the morning. It is Whole 30 compliant.
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Absolutely love this tea for the fall and winter seasons. Add a little sugar and it is like heaven in a cup. It is both sweet and spicy and I love the smell.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
This is the worst tea I've ever tasted. I don't know if the smell or the taste is worse. I regret that I purchased it.