Tazo Sweet Cinnamon Spice Herbal Tea 20 Bags uploaded by 4373 F.

BY TAZO

20 Bags see more...

• Does this have an overly spicy taste?1 Answers
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
San Pedro, CA
Foodie Expert
Yes! Ask anyone, I have a tea-hoarding problem. who doesn't want a dynamic selection available when the rain has kicked in or you're feeling under the weather? Cinnamon spice is one of my go-to's when I'm under the weather. I'm not big on lemon-herbal options myself, and this is a great alternative to help soothe my throat.
4373 F.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Foodie Expert
I love to drink this in my tea. Sometimes I mix it with the Lipton green tea for an extra boost when I am not feeling well.
Emma I.
Emma I.
Dardenne Pr, MO
Foodie Expert
Meh. My dad and I tried this and didn't think much of it. Doesn't have much of a taste, and the little taste it has is too sweet. We thought the taste might grow on us, but after multiple tries we decided it's just not our thing. To each his own.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced, CA
Foodie Expert
This tea is good! To me it had a light cinnamon taste that is not overpowering. I am lazy with steeping and I hardly eve take the teabag out of my cup, and I find it doesn't make the tea bitter. I repurchase this often as cinnamon is one of my favorite tea flavors.
Gisele P.
Gisele P.
Torrington, CT
Foodie Expert
I love tea. And this have a great flavor. Easy to have to drink. And it's ok to drink without sugar. So, it's perfect .
Nkem A.
Nkem A.
Perfect for the cold weather or a rainy night. It's always nice to have a warm cup of cinnamon tea to warm you up.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Foodie Expert
We love tazo tea! All of the flavors are great. This one is great as well. You can taste each ingredient it says it has.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Visalia, CA
Foodie Expert
The teas this company makes are so good. I have yet seen this specific flavor so now I'm going to go on a mission and find it.
Roni D.
Roni D.
Dunsmuir, CA
Foodie Expert
Tazo tea is amazing. flavors are great and it is a reasonably priced tea..
Lindy B.
Lindy B.
Foodie Expert
This is is so good! Not too pricey but big on flavor!! Goes great with breakfast
Maranda W.
Maranda W.
Seaford, DE
Does this have an overly spicy taste?