Tazo Sweet Cinnamon Spice Herbal Tea uploaded by Alice S.Tazo Sweet Cinnamon Spice Herbal Tea uploaded by 4373 F.

BY TAZO

An herbal infusion swirling with warm sweet cinnamon & spicy star anise.

An herbal infusion swirling with warm sweet cinnamon & spicy star anise.

Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
Literally when I find a bag of this tea in my hotel room, I steal it and leave everything else. I absolutely love this tea! It is warm and rich and it just feels good to keep a warm mug in your hand and inhale deeply. My favorite time of year for this tea is in the cold of winter, but I'll take a cup in the evenings any other time of year too!
Jess R.
Providence , RI
This tea is like the equivalent of big red in liquid form. It tastes sweet and extremely spicy. It can be good when it’s just steeped and still hot, but the second it gets cold it starts to just taste gross. I’d only recommend if you REALLY like very strong, sweet cinnamon flavors. (I will also note I am a big chai fan and this is not like a normal chai tea)
Sophia B.
Martinez
Tazo teas are so amazing. They always leave me relaxed, refreshed, and cozy. I will often steep them in a water bottle and sip them throughout the day and they're fantastic!
Rachel B.
A friend of mine purchased this for me around the holidays, and while I appreciated the quality, I'm not sure it's my favorite when it comes to teas. Even though I'm a huge spice fan, I found the cinnamon to be overwhelming. Perhaps this would be nicer with cookies, milk, or in mulled wine to offset some of its punch, but I wouldn't be as inclined to drink it by itself.
Jasmine L.
Centerville, OH
This is my favorite sweet herbal tea! I'm a big tea drinker but don't drink a lot of caffeine so this if often my go to drink. It is perfect for the fall and winter weather and tastes delicious. The cinnamon is very prominent which is something I prefer!
Emma I.
Dardenne Pr, MO
Meh. My dad and I tried this and didn't think much of it. Doesn't have much of a taste, and the little taste it has is too sweet. We thought the taste might grow on us, but after multiple tries we decided it's just not our thing. To each his own.
Jenn J.
This is the perfect cinnamon tea. It's not too spicy or overwhelming. It doesn't burn when you smell it. It's really light for a spiced tea. I usually add just about if honey to it to balance it out.
Beth S.
Lanark , IL
Rich cinnamon and smooth black tea! This is great as an early morning wakeup tea, or as a pick me up in the afternoon. I love that the cinnamon isn't bitter, but has a smooth taste!
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
If i could give this 0 stars I would. I purchased this like 3 years ago and it is still on my shelf. This tea is vile. It has lovely ingredients but the taste is so disgusting.
Ariana  M.
Columbia, SC
This is really strong but has a really nice flavor! Perfect for cold weather, for sure! I also love how it comes with 20 bags, because it takes me forever to run out. I would recommend this if you really like cinnamon flavor
Maranda W.
Seaford, DE
Does this have an overly spicy taste?