BY TAZO

A rich red African infusion with Hibiscus flowers and lemon. If you sit very still, you can hear wise men drinking Tazo and laughing in ancient gardens. Tazo African Red Bush is a complex blend of the legendary red bush tea of South Africa, a bewitching hint of hibiscus flowers, lemon and sweet spices. We ve added a pinch of rosemary, along with some unintelligible incantations, which only those who ve lived several lifetimes can decipher. In the color of its amber liquor you can sometimes catch the blazing rays of an ancient, flaming sunset over the Great Rift Valley. see more...

Justine V.
Justine V.
Foodie Expert
I have never had rooibos and citrus combine together, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I like rooibos on its own, and wasn't a big fan of this tea. Some may like it if you prefer citrus teas, as the citrus flavor is strong.
Raina S.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Foodie Expert
This is one of those acquired taste drinks. My friend talked me into trying it and soon became one I liked. The price is good as it taste. If you haven't tried it do it now - you may like it too.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like this tea! It is a Rooinos tea which is my favorite kind and the citrus makes it even that much better. I like this tea both hot and cold!
Abigail O.
Abigail O.
South Bend, IN
My fav Tea!!! I love this tea so much! I always go back to Tazo. This tea is so delicious! Must try!
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Amherst, MA
Fruity and delicious. It is really refreshing when it is iced. Don't steep for too long.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
I Received this Tazo tea as a sample and really enjoyed drinking it! It has a subtle, calming flavor, and with Tazo you know it's quali-tea (sorry, I had to). Four stars because I like everything iced and the flavor can get lost.
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
Foodie Expert
What a unique an delicious flavor ! Tazo is easily one of my favorite teas to drink . They are so flavorful i can use the tea bags twice . If your looking for great quality Tazo is the way to go .
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
Endicott, NY
Foodie Expert
Big fan of tazo! They have so many different flavors, you'll be sure to find one you like like! This one is light an fresh, something I love in a tea.
Holly D.
Holly D.
Foodie Expert
I'm a huge fan of all these teas, they're all sooo yummy. Price is good for them too.
Dajah M.
Dajah M.
Recently purchased this tea and its great. It was a bit pricy at my local grocery store but I expected it to be. I love citrus flavored teas so I had to try it out; the flavor wasn't as strong as I had hoped it to be initially but after letting it sit for about 7 minutes it got stronger