Tazo Refresh™ Mint Herbal Tea uploaded by Semaria S.Tazo Refresh™ Mint Herbal Tea uploaded by Bryelle D.Tazo Refresh™ Mint Herbal Tea uploaded by LAUREN H.

BY TAZO #8 in Tea

An invigorating herbal infusion of peppermint & spearmint dressed up with a pinch of tarragon.

peppermint, spearmint, tarragon

Maddy B.
Saint Petersburg
The best peppermint tea there is. The packaging is attractive. The price is reasonable. My only issue is the tea is not individually packaged the bags are just thrown in the box but that’s the only issue I have. You can purchase this at most grocery stores I usually buy this at target.
Glow h.
Fort Myers, FL
I didn’t know a lot of this one after I got the flu I used this every single day it really helps with congestion’s in general, the flavor is mintie so nice and fresh you can feel how it reliefa you in the inside and calmes you
Sam S.
I love this tea for its natural heath benefits. The ingredients are limited and natural. Any time I have a head ache, this is my go-to “pain reliever”. It’s very refreshing tasting due to the mint. Highly recommend!
Becca C.
South Orange, NJ
This tea is very good but you might be able to get something similar forbless money. Their packignalways makes me want to buy their beand i just wish they had more variety of flavors or replaced some current ones
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Tazo is one of my favorite tea brands. I love mint teas. I always reach for the Zen on daya like today when the weather is a little chilly. Soothes the throat. Love the spearmint and peppermint blend.
Erin H.
Poway, CA
Loved getting this at Starbucks but they've stopped carrying it. Very good mint flavor. Can be made to have a strong flavor or lighter. I like to use one of these and a green tea, then make a Moroccan mint latte out of it all
Taylor M.
Fayetteville , AR
This is my all time favorite tea. It’s is super refreshing when iced and cures any sore throat when served hot. I recommend this tea to everyone and will definitely continue to buy it. Love!
Kelly R.
New York
This is an amazing mint tea. I believe it is mostly mint and has no actual tea leaves in it. Making it a real herbal. Has a delicate but refreshing mint flavor that does not over power. Really delicious and soothing in the tummy
Irina M.
Tazo Mint tea is my refreshing tea to go. It can be enjoyed hot or cold, with a slice of lemon and some honey. It always tastes good.

Walmart and Target usually have the best deals on Tazo teas. Get them at these stores and you won’t break the bank.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Not my favorite flavor of their tea but it’s up there. The king flavor really comes out and soothes me for the day. I don’t know how medicinal mint is but I really love how it makes me feel. A little more pricey tea bags but they have great flavor.
Martina H.
South Amboy, NJ
I used to shop at Teavan at least once a week for tea.. I really loved their Moroccan mint tea... But it's getting to be a little too expensive ... How does this compare ? If anyone has tried the Teavana tea!

Kohl's