Tazo Refresh™ Mint Herbal Tea uploaded by Semaria S.Tazo Refresh™ Mint Herbal Tea uploaded by Bryelle D.Tazo Refresh™ Mint Herbal Tea uploaded by LAUREN H.

BY TAZO #21 in Tea

An invigorating herbal infusion of peppermint & spearmint dressed up with a pinch of tarragon.

peppermint, spearmint, tarragon

Maddy B.
Saint Petersburg
The best peppermint tea there is. The packaging is attractive. The price is reasonable. My only issue is the tea is not individually packaged the bags are just thrown in the box but that’s the only issue I have. You can purchase this at most grocery stores I usually buy this at target.
Sam S.
San antonio, TX
I love this tea for its natural heath benefits. The ingredients are limited and natural. Any time I have a head ache, this is my go-to “pain reliever”. It’s very refreshing tasting due to the mint. Highly recommend!
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
This is my go to tea when I'm sick. I drink it plain and hot or I cool it in the fridge for an iced tea. I love how minty it comes across. I've tried a lot of other mint teas and this is by far my favorite
Nowshin A.
San Diego, CA
I had heard very good things about Tazo which is why decided to try this out, but sadly I picked a flavor that didn't agree with me. I could tell that the tea is good quality with nice texture and a very pretty color, but the mint taste was really not my thing. I still managed to get a good impression of the brand in general, and will try out something for familiar like Earl Grey the next time.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Tazo is one of my favorite tea brands. I love mint teas. I always reach for the Zen on daya like today when the weather is a little chilly. Soothes the throat. Love the spearmint and peppermint blend.
Gloria R.
Hollister
This is a free do you refreshing mean TT for everyone the reason I want to give it four stars it’s become my mom Chyna dislikes the minty flavor in overtime the Philly were stars to not appear well if you if it’s understandable
Erin H.
Poway, CA
Loved getting this at Starbucks but they've stopped carrying it. Very good mint flavor. Can be made to have a strong flavor or lighter. I like to use one of these and a green tea, then make a Moroccan mint latte out of it all
Morgan H.
Davenport , WA
One of my top favorite teas for when I'm sick especially if it's a head or stomach issues. The mint calms a tummy ache, stuffy nose, and headache right down. I really like Tazo's over other brands because it has a nice fresh taste without being bitter.
Irina M.
Tazo Mint tea is my refreshing tea to go. It can be enjoyed hot or cold, with a slice of lemon and some honey. It always tastes good.

Walmart and Target usually have the best deals on Tazo teas. Get them at these stores and you won’t break the bank.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Not my favorite flavor of their tea but it’s up there. The king flavor really comes out and soothes me for the day. I don’t know how medicinal mint is but I really love how it makes me feel. A little more pricey tea bags but they have great flavor.
Martina H.
South Amboy, NJ
I used to shop at Teavan at least once a week for tea.. I really loved their Moroccan mint tea... But it's getting to be a little too expensive ... How does this compare ? If anyone has tried the Teavana tea!