BY TAZO #6 in Tea

An invigorating herbal infusion of peppermint & spearmint dressed up with a pinch of tarragon.

peppermint, spearmint, tarragon

Amanda F.
Tampa
Purchased at: Publix
I absolutely love Tazo. You can find it at most grocery stores. The refresh is my favorite. I love to mix it with lemonade. As the name suggests is it very refreshing.
Shelby P.
Huntington
I swear this tea makes me feel better instantly when I’m sick. It is delicious and so soothing on your throat. I’m really into tea and any type of mint is my go to kind but this one specifically is my favorite. I would buy this everyday if I could it’s that good
Taylor B.
Yakima, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love mint tea, and this is my favorite of them all! One bag is actually enough for strong delicious tasting mint tea, I usually always use 2bags of tea to get a strong flavor. However, I have found with Tazo brand tea 1 is plenty and tastes great!
Maddy B.
Saint Petersburg
The best peppermint tea there is. The packaging is attractive. The price is reasonable. My only issue is the tea is not individually packaged the bags are just thrown in the box but that’s the only issue I have. You can purchase this at most grocery stores I usually buy this at target.
Glow h.
Fort Myers, FL
I didn’t know a lot of this one after I got the flu I used this every single day it really helps with congestion’s in general, the flavor is mintie so nice and fresh you can feel how it reliefa you in the inside and calmes you
Sam S.
I love this tea for its natural heath benefits. The ingredients are limited and natural. Any time I have a head ache, this is my go-to “pain reliever”. It’s very refreshing tasting due to the mint. Highly recommend!
Becca C.
South Orange, NJ
This tea is very good but you might be able to get something similar forbless money. Their packignalways makes me want to buy their beand i just wish they had more variety of flavors or replaced some current ones
Brandy G.
University Ht, OH
Purchased at: Target
This tea is given out at my gym for free. I get it on cold mornings when I have already had too much coffee. The spearmint is nice with a little bit of honey. I have bought it once on my own at target - I’ll buy it again when I run out.
Erin H.
Poway, CA
Loved getting this at Starbucks but they've stopped carrying it. Very good mint flavor. Can be made to have a strong flavor or lighter. I like to use one of these and a green tea, then make a Moroccan mint latte out of it all
Taylor M.
Fayetteville , AR
This is my all time favorite tea. It’s is super refreshing when iced and cures any sore throat when served hot. I recommend this tea to everyone and will definitely continue to buy it. Love!
Martina H.
South Amboy, NJ
I used to shop at Teavan at least once a week for tea.. I really loved their Moroccan mint tea... But it's getting to be a little too expensive ... How does this compare ? If anyone has tried the Teavana tea!

Amazon