Tazo Refresh™ Mint Herbal Tea uploaded by Semaria S.Tazo Refresh™ Mint Herbal Tea uploaded by Bryelle D.Tazo Refresh™ Mint Herbal Tea uploaded by LAUREN H.

BY TAZO #7 in Tea

An invigorating herbal infusion of peppermint & spearmint dressed up with a pinch of tarragon.

peppermint, spearmint, tarragon

Nyomi D.
milwaukee
super yummy! the packaging is super simply and clean. I love drinking the Tazo Refresh Mint after lunch to freshen my breath when I don't have time to brush. I also drink this tea in the evenings when I have a stomach ache (the mint is a natural healer). I would for sure recommend!
Grace L.
Nashua, NH
Great for the summer months as a refreshing beverage. You can serve it iced or hot, both are equally as good. The tea can be brewed stronger or milder without affecting the flavor. When brewed stronger, the mint doesn’t become bitter which is really important.
Maddy B.
Saint Petersburg
The best peppermint tea there is. The packaging is attractive. The price is reasonable. My only issue is the tea is not individually packaged the bags are just thrown in the box but that’s the only issue I have. You can purchase this at most grocery stores I usually buy this at target.
Cara B.
Lodi, CA
This is one of my favorite refreshing teas. The packaging is nice and simple, the flavors are great, and it’s affordable. The mint is not too overpowering and is the best especially when I’m not feeling well. Helps to make me feel more focused.
Glow h.
Fort Myers, FL
I didn’t know a lot of this one after I got the flu I used this every single day it really helps with congestion’s in general, the flavor is mintie so nice and fresh you can feel how it reliefa you in the inside and calmes you
Ritu S.
This tea tastes delicious! It makes me feel fresh and lively. It’s healthy and reduces toxins which is great! It’s easy to find in stores and it’s affordable too! This tea is a great refreshment and I would recommend this
Sam S.
San antonio, TX
I love this tea for its natural heath benefits. The ingredients are limited and natural. Any time I have a head ache, this is my go-to “pain reliever”. It’s very refreshing tasting due to the mint. Highly recommend!
Becca C.
South Orange, NJ
This tea is very good but you might be able to get something similar forbless money. Their packignalways makes me want to buy their beand i just wish they had more variety of flavors or replaced some current ones
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
This is my go to tea when I'm sick. I drink it plain and hot or I cool it in the fridge for an iced tea. I love how minty it comes across. I've tried a lot of other mint teas and this is by far my favorite
Nowshin A.
San Diego, CA
I had heard very good things about Tazo which is why decided to try this out, but sadly I picked a flavor that didn't agree with me. I could tell that the tea is good quality with nice texture and a very pretty color, but the mint taste was really not my thing. I still managed to get a good impression of the brand in general, and will try out something for familiar like Earl Grey the next time.
Martina H.
South Amboy, NJ
I used to shop at Teavan at least once a week for tea.. I really loved their Moroccan mint tea... But it's getting to be a little too expensive ... How does this compare ? If anyone has tried the Teavana tea!