Tazo Plum Pomegranate Green Tea uploaded by Carmen Noelle M.

BY TAZO

Green tea & fruit juice blend beverage from concentrate.

a tea infusion (of water, green tea, natural flavors), cane sugar, plum and pomegranate concentrate juices, natural flavors, citric acid

Magaly S.
Dallas
By far one of my favorite teas they make , it’s definitely cute packaging & the drink is actually good & it’s a great value , so I definitely recommend this to my fellow people .
Emily P.
Fayetteville, AR
So yummy! The pomegranate gives the green tea the natural sweet it needs. I thought it would have more artificial sugar taste, but I was sweetly surprised. I've only tried the one but can't wait to try more flavors! Hopefully they keep up the good work.
Abigail B.
I love this tea especially since it summer we are always looking for something light with a great taste that doesn't make u feel guilty for drinking it! It's everything I want, and definitely would buy it again and again!
Hope K.
I absolutely love love love these teas. The 3 stars is because of price. I buy them when I really want to treat myself. There are a couple really good flavors as well. I would recommend these to others.
Courtney B.
One of my favorite teas! I usually step my own because I'm always worried about the sugar content in pre bottled teas. But this one isn't bad at all and the taste is just amazing!
roxy C.
apple valley, Ca
Perfect tea without caffeine! This drink is best when it is chilled. The taste is fantastic. Yes, sugar content is higher than i would like but you are getting it naturally
Christina M.
Super refreshing ! Local starbucks always has this in stock. Taste amazing and don't even need more sugar or anything to it . Compared with the others (Tazo) this one is the top of my list. Try it out !
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
This is good. A little pricey in my opinion but the taste outweighs the costs. Green tea is my favorite tea and Tazo has done a great job with the flavors in this particular tea. I’d recommend it to anyone.
Tess W.
Newport News, VA
This tea is soo yummy! I love the way it smells when you first open it and it tastes so fruity and delicious. Tazo tea is my favorite brand, so I was very excited to try this infused iced tea, and I was not disappointed!
Carmen Noelle M.
Oakland, CA
I love tea, Tazo especially. I'd only ever seen the plain green tea and the giant peach (also amazing, but that's for another time), so when I'd stumbled upon this gem at Farmer Joe's, I had to try it. And let me tell you, it's fantastic. The bottle describes it as "luscious plum and succulent pomegranate pause to share a sweet, lingering kiss." And I feel like I am refreshed and renewed every time I take a sip. The plum reaches you first, with a soft yet satisfying caress of pomegranate that lingers on the tongue. I will recommend this forever. If you ever have the opportunity, do purchase it and treat yourself