BY TAZO #2 in Tea

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Tart rose hips and citrusy lemongrass woo the voluptuous blooms of hibiscus flowers. An infusion that's bursting with life and tinged with the color of true love to make sure you never have to live a day without passion. see more...

• Does this compare for the iced passion tea at starbucks?3 Answers
  • how long should you let this steep to get the best flavour3 Answers
  • What's are your favorite herbal teas? I love this flavor. 1 Answers
Gielle K.
This tea is really delicious and warms up my body so well. I love the taste, it's not overpowering but a gorgeous blend of hibiscus and ginger, orange peel, and licorice root. I usually go for sleepytime or mint teas but this has made me fall in love with teas and has pushed me to look into other teas as well. I love drinking this in the afternoon or evening. the packaging is good but sometimes the little paper at the top of the string holding the tea bag falls out, so I wish it was a bit more sturdy, but it doesn't stop me from enjoying the tea!
Ellen O.
Stamford, CT
Boy, this tea is flavorful! It's a little tart and is packed full of passionfruit flavor. It steeps to a bright pink color. Maybe I'm just a complete slob, but I always feel like I spill drinks on myself so the intense color of the tea isn't my favorite. I also prefer my drinks to have a bit more muted of a flavor, so after steeping I usually end up removing the bag and adding some extra hot water to thin out the flavors a bit. If you're looking for something super fruity, this one is for you.
Myra H.
This tea is amazing! It's got a ton of flavor with no sugar or sweeteners needed. The scent is warm and inviting and the tea is like drinking sweet flowers infused with citrusy flavor. My favorite time of day to drink this is either in the morning when I'm getting ready for the day or in the afternoon as a pick me up. Just seeing the color makes me happy! It also tastes really good mixed with lemonade. Great tea.
Jen B.
I never used to be a big fan of herbal teas, but this one is SO good. I love the passion fruit flavor, and the fact that it is caffeine free, so I can have a cup late at night before bed. You get a lot of tea in one box, so it is definitely worth the money. Tazo tea is one of the best.
Angel B.
Atlanta, GA
Super sweet! I had this blend at a local diner out of spontaneity, best decision ever. It’s so fruity and sweet! I think of all the Tazo blends I’ve had this has the best taste. Each of the herbal elements are there to create a full experience! Tazo Passion Herbal Tea
Julie M.
This tastes just like the Starbucks passion herbal tea! I love making it and mixing it with lemonade and then, after it cools, ice. It is so so good. I cannot even describe the taste. I just love how refreshing it is! I can make a whole pitcher and have it ready for days.
Tara L.
I love passion tea. I like that I’m able to make my own at home rather than having to go to Starbucks each time I have a craving. It met all my expectations. I prefer to have this particular tea cold and it pairs well with lemonade and a bit of honey.
Brenna M.
Yummy fruity and sweet! It's packed with flavor and not with sugar. I like to make a pot of this then put it in  the fridge with some stevia to make  a  homemade cold "sweet tea" that has benefits and a bit of a thirst quenching boost thanks to the passion herbs!
Lisa G.
This is probably my favorite tea. It doesn’t take long to steep and always has a very strong flavor and a beautiful deep red color. It tastes delicious hot but personally I think it’s better as an iced tea so I recommend steeping it and adding sweetener (I use agave) and then putting it in the fridge to chill.
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
I love this tea, especially getting it iced with some lemonade! It doesn’t really matter how you make it, hot or cold, sweet or not, all variations taste amazing.

It’s very refreshing and calming, probably my go to tea when available.
Jenny H.
Moyock, NC
Does this product help with sinus infections?
Amanda R.
Naperville, IL
What kind of sweeteners do people use when you make this tea...if anyone adds any at all...I want my tea to taste just like the one I get at Starbucks :)
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
Is there a difference between the herbal passion tea that is listed here and the normal tazo passion tea?
Linda K.
Hanover, Ontario
how long should you let this steep to get the best flavour
Julie M.
Does this compare for the iced passion tea at starbucks?