BY TAZO #5 in Tea

An exuberant herbal infusion of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion fruit flavors.

hibiscus flowers, natural tropical flavors, citric acid, licorice root, orange peel, cinnamon, rose hips, lemongrass, fruit juice extract (color)

• Is this the tea that has color in it1 Answers
  • How strong is the herbal taste?1 Answers
  • Does this compare for the iced passion tea at starbucks?3 Answers
Gielle K.
This tea is really delicious and warms up my body so well. I love the taste, it's not overpowering but a gorgeous blend of hibiscus and ginger, orange peel, and licorice root. I usually go for sleepytime or mint teas but this has made me fall in love with teas and has pushed me to look into other teas as well. I love drinking this in the afternoon or evening. the packaging is good but sometimes the little paper at the top of the string holding the tea bag falls out, so I wish it was a bit more sturdy, but it doesn't stop me from enjoying the tea!
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
First off, I drink sweet tea and that’s it. I’m not like an avid tea drinker so this was my first go at a flavored tea. I heard it could help with morning sickness so I gave it a shot. This flavor was ok. I’m not a huge fan of it, but I would try others because it wasn’t horrible. I picked this box up at my local grocery for like $6-$8, so I’m pleased with the price. It did help with my nausea so that’s a plus 👍🏻
Ellen O.
Stamford, CT
Boy, this tea is flavorful! It's a little tart and is packed full of passionfruit flavor. It steeps to a bright pink color. Maybe I'm just a complete slob, but I always feel like I spill drinks on myself so the intense color of the tea isn't my favorite. I also prefer my drinks to have a bit more muted of a flavor, so after steeping I usually end up removing the bag and adding some extra hot water to thin out the flavors a bit. If you're looking for something super fruity, this one is for you.
Sasha A.
I’m a HUGE tea drinker. Like I have a least one bag of tea every day. And i usually stick to pure green tea because it’s healthy, or Chai tea which is spicy yet sweet. But when my sister who travels in the military, mailed me some of this while she was in Africa; I was so shocked! The natural flavor of this tea without added things is just fine! It taste really good and one tea bag goes a long way.
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
I use to order Passion tea from Starbucks all the time then I ended up buying a box from target. It’s a hibiscus tea. It’s super sweet and great for many ailments. I love this hot or iced with a low fat sweetener. I also like the passion tea lemonade a lot! Starbucks sells it but I started just making the iced passion tea and add half lemonade! This is one of my favorite refreshing summer drinks!
Erika G.
Massillon, OH
Tazo passion flavored tea is amazing. It tastes just like fruit punch. The Hibiscus flower causes the TV to become pink. It’s pretty affordable and I purchase it at target with my cartwheel app. This tea is amazing over ice in a little bit a honey or sugar perfect for summer days or even cold days in the fall. LOL it’s actually even good for a cheek stain or a lip stain too, weird I know.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
The flavor is amazing. It’s very light and has a nice sweetness to it. I love to drink this hot with honey or sugar in it. It is a great tea, but I feel like Tazo is pretty overpriced. I know it’s a Starbucks brand but still. I feel like it could be more reasonable.
miah Y.
I am in love with this Tazo Tea!!! The flavor is great and it’s strong which is amazing because you can make 2 cups of tea with just one tea bag!! I love it hot and I love it cold poured over ice! Either way it’s amazing and I highly recommend trying out this product! Tazo Passion® Herbal Tea
Karla M.
My friend gave this to me as a birthday gift since I love drinking tea. Now this tea was the spiciest, most sweet tea I have ever tasted in my life. I drink this specific tea when I stay up late at night working on school projects because the sweet and spicy combination just keeps me up. It's just so good that I may have a problem.
Britney H.
Dallas, GA
The one thing I love about this tea is that you can drink it unsweetened and still taste the delicious notes of this tea. The hibiscus shines through the taste of fruits and there’s a delicate tart finish while still being sweet. All of the flavors burst onto your tongue with every sip. It tastes great both hot and cold.
Julia W.
Does this drink taste good?
Kelly C.
Palm Coast, FL
Is this good hot or cold?
Kayla H.
Is this sweet?
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
Why is this soooo good when mixed with other drinks?
Jenny H.
Moyock, NC
Does this product help with sinus infections?

back