BY TAZO #26 in Tea

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Tart rose hips and citrusy lemongrass woo the voluptuous blooms of hibiscus flowers. An infusion that's bursting with life and tinged with the color of true love to make sure you never have to live a day without passion. see more...

• how long should you let this steep to get the best flavour3 Answers
  • What's are your favorite herbal teas? I love this flavor. 1 Answers
  • Does this tea come in both caffeine and caffeine-free versions?1 Answers
Gielle K.
This tea is really delicious and warms up my body so well. I love the taste, it's not overpowering but a gorgeous blend of hibiscus and ginger, orange peel, and licorice root. I usually go for sleepytime or mint teas but this has made me fall in love with teas and has pushed me to look into other teas as well. I love drinking this in the afternoon or evening. the packaging is good but sometimes the little paper at the top of the string holding the tea bag falls out, so I wish it was a bit more sturdy, but it doesn't stop me from enjoying the tea!
Amanda g.
West Newton, PA
Very sweet, calming, and smells amazing. It is a beautiful pink colored tea, due to rose and hibiscus flowers. You can drink it cold or warm, however, I find it to taste better warm. Perfect drink for trying to relax, or for destressing yourself. It is about $3 at my local Walmart. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for new teas.
abbie c.
I absolutely love this herbal tea. I always ice it after letting it steep and shake it with some stevia. It is such a sweet drink. It almost tastes like licorice, but not exactly. There’s hints of cinnamon, rose hips, and all the other ingredients listed. I won’t ever stop buying this tea, it is lovely.
Kristen S.
Valrico
This has been a long time favorite tea. It has a nice tangy body with sweet citrus undertones. It's great hot or iced with honey for added sweetness. While tart, it still maintains a refreshing taste. As an added bonus, hibiscus tea helps promote lower blood pressure and a slew of other health benefits.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I love Tazo! This is usually the tea I get at Starbucks in my Passion Fruit Iced Tea Lemonade :) I usually have a box in my house! It is great hot or cold! I usually don't put sugar in this since I like the flavor so much :) I recommend this tea especially from the Tazo line!
Mia S.
pecatonica
I love this tea. It smells and tastes amazing. I normally need honey for teas, but not this one. It has a great zingy taste to it. I can be a little expensive but it is certainly worth it. This is a tea I would recommend. Tazo Passion Herbal Tea
Cami H.
Denver, CO
This tea makes the best flavor I’ve had in a while. It’s insane how strong the bag makes this passion flavor in the tea. Whether it’s hot tea or iced tea I really can’t get enough of this stuff and have about 5 back ups for when the next box runs out.
Cheyenne R.
Hands down best tea. When I am out of this tea I make sure I re stock it right away! It is just my all around go to tea. It reminds me of hibiscus tea. It's perfect hot, or iced for a hot day. It doesn't even need to be sweetened!
Esther I.
New York
Tazo Passion Herbal Tea I was introduced to this tea at Starbucks. If you order the passion tea lemonade this is the tea they use. It's great by itself hot or cold. I will always be a customer for sure!
Cody N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I’m a huge fan of this flavor. I absolutely love the tartness if the hibiscus and the slight citrus added by the lemongrass really peps up the flavor. I drink this tea both hot and cold. My favorite Tazo flavor.
Jenny H.
Moyock, NC
Does this product help with sinus infections?
Amanda R.
Naperville, IL
What kind of sweeteners do people use when you make this tea...if anyone adds any at all...I want my tea to taste just like the one I get at Starbucks :)
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
Is there a difference between the herbal passion tea that is listed here and the normal tazo passion tea?
Linda K.
Hanover, Ontario
how long should you let this steep to get the best flavour
Lauren N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does this tea come in both caffeine and caffeine-free versions?