Tazo Organic Vanilla Rooibos Parfait

The sweet herbal infusion of rooibos with apple, cinnamon, & Tahitian vanilla.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tazo Organic Vanilla Rooibos Parfait!
Product Highlights
“I love vanilla Rooibos tea, and Tazo is one of my favorite brands.” in reviews
Newport News , VA
I absolutely love this tea! We use to sell it at my job, but now we no longer carry Tazo. This is one of my favorite teas ever! I love the cute tins they come in as well. They can re recycled and used for other uses. Perfect evening tea!
Richmond, VA
My absolute favorite type of tea, and a new favorite brand! I love the flavor of this one as is. It doesn't need any fluff or extra! It is delicious the way it is.
Minot , ND
Delicious with steamed milk, has a wonderful flavor and is good with coffee added. Pretty simple packaging and a pretty reasonable price point
I love vanilla Rooibos tea, and Tazo is one of my favorite brands. I add a little sweetener and a dash of milk, and it is an indulgent treat.
Howell, MI
Lord knows that tazo is the mother of all teas, it really doesn’t matter what kind you get but this one in particular is so bomb
Apple Valley, CA
I find most such drinks too sweet, or too chemical-tasting. This stuff is great though, I like it half frozen out of the freezer.
Las Vegas, NV
The perfect mix, between rooibos and vanilla. Saddle taste and delicious aroma. It wrap the whole moment around. Beautiful blend.
Enumclaw, WA
Love! It’s especially good on a cold fall day. I love that the taste is not to strong but it still has that vanilla hint.
The tazo vanilla rooibos has a strong flavor which I like. It's a great pick if you want something warm but no caffeine.
Very vanilla with a touch of some warm spice and something fruity. I wish more places carried it, it’s really unique.

Looking for your answer?