Tazo Organic Vanilla Rooibos Parfait

The sweet herbal infusion of rooibos with apple, cinnamon, & Tahitian vanilla.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tazo Organic Vanilla Rooibos Parfait!
Product Highlights
“I love vanilla Rooibos tea, and Tazo is one of my favorite brands.” in reviews
New Lenox, IL
This is my absolute favorite tea by Tazo. Its great for night to relax me before I go to bed. It’s the only one I could find that is caffeine free. I love the taste it’s not too sweet with a hint of vanilla. My favorite way to drink it is with a splash of milk and a teaspoon of honey.
I'm a huge fan of Rooibos tea. If you've never tried it, I'd say it's midway between black and green tea for strength. It is a red tea with a mild but hearty flavor. Tazo is a great way to experience it.
Plattsburgh, NY
I absolutely love the flavor of this tea and have been devastated since I can no longer find it in stores. I've tried other vanilla riboos teas but none of them compare to Tazo's. I'll just have to continue searching for this rare gem.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
This is Simply Delicious. I like to drink this instead of having dessert. It's perfect for chilly fall nights. It's rich in flavor. Smells amazing. You just want to curl up in front of a fire place with this.
Thornhill , ON
Purchased at: Target
I love the scent of vanilla. Although i’m the big fan of jasmine green tea, sometimes when i feel like i need to use a different flavor, i would take the vanilla because it smells very good.
Jenison, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Great Tazo herbal tea. I started drinking this tea as it was being sold at Starbucks. Now i use to purchase it at local grocery stores however i am having difficulty finding it these days!
Denton, TX
This is good tea, but for the price, I would buy other teas. Tazo seems to have some of the best unique flavor varieties of any other teas. I like the packaging, but I usually forget about the pull out at the bottom. I'll probably buy this again.
Delicious and organic ! Absolutely love this and that they offer organic options ! I would love to try more of the tazo products, this one in particular has been the only one i have tried with this brand
Sadly this flavor is discontinued but Tazo still has so many incredible flavors to try out. This particular flavor is caffeine free, which is perfect when you want a flavorful cup of tea without the jitters or extra energy (like before bed).
Chico, California
All of Tazos flavors are delicious but this is my favorite. I don't have to add sugar or anything, I can drink it cold or hot and it tastes delicious. This is my go to brand for teA, totally recommend it!

Looking for your answer?